Prologue

My breathing slows down. My view blurs more and my body gets heavier. A voice from my mind tells me to hold my eyes open but they are about to close. I bet there is blood flowing from my eyes down to my cheeks and a big pool of blood under my body. How the hell did I end up in this situation? My head is in pain. My body is in pain and the only thing I want is to close my eyes as well as blending out the noise around me. I ain't in the position to walk away but it would be pretty scary if someone who jumped down from, I don't know how high the building is, a high balcony into the bushes and still be able to walk around. To be honest I am tired of life but not that tired to end my life within a few seconds because of someone who makes me go insane like a chimp in the crazy, bitter wildness. That person drives me crazy and let me appear delusional in my social environment. I'm not delusional. I know what I saw and tried to prove the reality. I fought for my rights and in the end the one who lost was me. Have not reached what I was tending to reach for and in the end it was a waste of everything. Even in my state I'm concerned about him although I should be concerned about myself. In response of the demanding voice in my head I cough something liquid and another voice screams. What will come towards me if I close my eyes? Darkness? Another light? If I would be able to talk right now I would have told the person to scream more in a quiet tone and run after that bastard that led me to my own downfall. Wishing nothing more than to have won the fight and not being in this state. My eyes are also winning against me and I let all the tension go. They close and my breathing stops. All the energy is gone. Everything is over. He won the fight. He won the game.