Chapter 17

Forced to play the princess, forcibly ravaged sensitive points [Revised]

[What the writer wants to say:]

It is self-cutting leg meat, and the writing is a white warning

-----Body-----

The atmosphere of midsummer is so strong that it seems to soften the dark green between the branches.

The annual art festival of Shenglan University is just around the corner, and all classes are engaged in heated discussions on the hot campus.

"The play this time is Snow White~" The class committee member announced with a smile towards the classmates below

"Isn't it——!?"

"It's too dirty, class committee, change it!"

"Who plays the princess - where are the girls from the boys' school!"

"Find... Looking for a shift? "you, old class broke your leg," the boys retorted with a scoff

"Qiao Yu... Don't we still have Xiaoyu in our class."

As soon as the words fell, the arguments gradually subsided, and everyone turned their eyes to the sleeping boy by the window, and his eyes could not help but flash with surprise.

The gentle brilliance covered the boy with flowing golden honey, the soft and slightly upturned black hair slowly fluttered in the breeze, hooking the heartstrings of countless people, and the snow-white and beautiful neck made people want to leave red marks... People can't help but itch their hands.

"Gao Yu!" Gao Yu put his hand down in disdain, "What are you doing-" Blade-like eyebrows, impatiently picked, "If you don't touch it, you won't touch it", the angular face showed disdain, but even so, the peach blossom eyes with a little evil aura refused to move as if sticking to the tender flesh.

Qiao Yu's consciousness was naturally sober, and when he noticed the two burning eyes beside him, he couldn't help but inadvertently open his pink and tender lips, the tip of his tongue with red in the pink was slightly exposed, saliva moistened his lips, and even the jade fingers that were pressed on the corners of his mouth at an unknown time were stained with indescribable astringency.

Replace your finger with something else. Forced him to whimper and choke

The dark color under the man's eyes gradually intensified.

Sensing that the line of sight beside him became more and more scorching, Qiao Yu looked up as if awakened, ignorantly opened the cat's pupils, his black round eyes were still a little moisture, and he was surprised to see the crowd surrounded by him: "You... What's wrong..."

"So cute!!"

"Want Rua"

"My wife is so delicate..."

......

Qiao Yu didn't seem to hear the suppressed sounds around him, pursed his crystal full lower lip and ravaged it into a beautiful color, and his eyes widened uneasily

"Yuyu", the class committee member soothed softly to the shrunken cat cub in front of him, "The class has decided that you will play the only princess."

Looking at the kitten in front of him, his eyes instantly opened unbelievably, and the whole one trembled into a ball, "I'm a boy..." The young man's soft voice was slightly resistant

"Yuyu ah~ But in this case, our class will not get honor," the class committee member's beautiful face seemed to show a distressed look.

"But... Boys... How can this be"

Little Pretty is forcibly loved by the protagonist group every day | BL, MTLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें