The Movie Trailer Script

(This would take place between Journeys Episode 111 and Journeys Episode 112!)

???: "Ugh...ow..." *Lifts this mattress off of himself, as it reveals Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu. They quickly look around in shock.* "What happened to the room?!"

*Cuts to later, with a group of Ash, a Pikachu, Chloe, an Eevee, Goh, a Scorbunny, Lillie, and an Alolan Vulpix.*

Goh: "So I'm not sure why, but if I had to guess, time and space seem to have been distorted a lot."

Chloe: "Yeah, what even happened to cause this?"

Eevee: "Eevee Vee..."

Lillie: "I'm wondering the same thing, Chloe. Where did we even land up as well...?"

Goh: "And that's not even mentioning why Cinderace got turned back into a Scorbunny, while all of their movesets got messed up too. Cinderace, or Scorbunny has only Quick Attack and Double Kick again."

Scorbunny: "Bun..."

Lillie: "Snowy just lost Hail and Aurora Veil."

Ash: "Yeah that's because she didn't know anything aside from those, Powder Snowy, and Tackle." *Everyone facepalms.* "Pikachu didn't get turned into a Pichu again, but he has Thunder Shock, Quick Attack, and Iron Tail. We never had Thunder Shock when we got Iron Tail."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Snowy: "Vulpix..." -.-

Goh: "Yeah, and that's not to mention that I can't find Grookey or my other Pokemon..."

Lillie: "I never had Magearna as an official Pokemon I own, but she was in my room last night."

Ash: "I couldn't find the Pokeballs for the rest of my team either."

Chloe: "So I'm the only one who isn't missing any Pokemon, given I only had Eevee at the time being because I never caught another Pokemon."

*Things fade to black, as they soon walk up to this Indigo Blue portal.*

Chloe: "Are we sure this is a good idea?"

Goh: "Chloe, it's either we go through this to see if we can find the others, or stay here for the rest of our lives or someone else finds us by some miracle!"

Eevee: *jumps on Chloe's arm and nods to her*

Chloe: "Okay. Let's go find the others!"

*The 8 heroes rush towards the portal...*

AN UNSEEN ADVENTURE...

*Ash and Chloe are in Sinnoh with everything suddenly being very aggressive towards them with Pikachu smacking a Staraptor with Iron Tail!*

...NOW UNFOLDS!

Lillie: "What happened here...?" *Looking around this forest that has been drained of colors while Snowy's in her arms.*

A RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK....

Chloe: "Eevee!" *Catches her Eevee who's unconscious.*

TO SAVE THEIR WORLD FROM CATASTROPHE!

*Goh and Scorbunny are up against this shadowy Electivire with this random cloaked man and a Darkrai.*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

Ash: *walks with Pikachu at his side, over to a frozen Dawn* Wait...Dawn...is that you...?" *About to touch Dawn on the head...*

Pokémon the Movie: Broken Timelines

Chloe: "How the heck did you land right on top of me from whatever happened here?!?!" *shaking Goh who's very dizzy.*

Goh: "Whoa-whoa! CHLOE STOP!" *Scorbunny and Eevee facepalm, as Ash and Pikachu just watched in confusion.*

NOW FREE TO USE FOR A STORY!
(Just ask me first and credit me for this!)