William Fnafton: The Fnaffening

A new pizzeria had just opened in 1987 in the small town of New York City. The pizzeria was very popular with the residents and it got a billion customers a year. It was mainly targeted towards children with bright, vibrant colours and fun loving animatronics. If only the children knew what their fate would be on one fateful night where their fate was decided.

It was 11pm on the 17th July 1987, past closing hours. The children were all gone and all that was left was the animatronics in the storage room and one man working security. A phone rang in the security room. RIIIINGGGG RIIINGGGG. He picked it up... it was a prank call. Then the phone rang again and whilst the security officer was skeptical, he picked up the phone and shouted "WHAT???" down it. The voice of the mysterious phone fella came through... "Thank you McDonald's how may you order?". He then relayed his McDonald's order to the phone geezer. After his order was taken, the phone lad gave him a debrief of the night. "We've noticed there's been some unrest amongst the animatronics recently, we're not sure what's causing it but we want you to keep an eye on it". The security officer then hung up. He noticed a figure amongst the shadows on one of the cameras. It was a child (I think?) and he went to investigate. He knew this child, this was "Megachad" William "The Billiam Fnaffton" Afton. The security officer then exclaimed "What are you doing here Billiam?" and Billiam responded "die heehee" and then Freddie Fazbear went BWAAAAH and ate his face off :(.

2 years later, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria had expanded to over 50 locations across the United States, seemingly unphased by the controversy caused by the missing security officer. Again, it was another night where everything seemed calm with only a security officer in the pizzeria. The phone bloke gave the security officer a call. "We've noticed there's been some unrest amongst the animatronics recently, we're not sure what's causing it but we want you to keep an eye on it". Everything seemed fine, no movements were made in the pizzeria, not even a mouse (because that would go against health and safety regulations). That was until 5am. The security officer started hearing a whisper outside the door. It somewhat sounded like words but he couldn't make out what those words were. He equipped the gun right next to him and stepped outside. What he saw in front of his eyes was beyond his belief. Stood in front of him was a purple man who uttered the words "hewp... ate too much gwape fwuit gummy :(". The security officer then dropped his gun and aided the purple man to the hospital.

When they got to the hospital, the purple man was lying in bed when the security officer said "Are you OK?". The purple man replied "heehee die" and then a figure came out behind the hospital bed and went BWAAAAH. It was a white woman jumpscare. The security officer went "Jesus, Vanessa you nearly killed me" (somehow he knows this is Vanessa). Vanessa then went "teehee" and then Freddy Fazbear and all the 76 million other animatronics jumpscared him and ate his head off :(. Vanessa turns to the purple guy and says ""Megachad" William "The Billiam Fnaffton" Afton, I am yours to do whatever bidding you want" then they had sex and Vanessa had a baby which turned out to be Thanos.