Why do you Love Me? ➤ heejake ➤ angst

NOT PROOFREAD
-

'Babe'

'Keu?'

'Do you love me?'

'Are you recording me?'

'Answer the question! Do you love me hyung?'

'It's midnight baby we need to sleep, maybe tomorrow?'

'Pleasee~ its for documentation'

'*sigh*...alright, anything for you baby'

'Why do you love me?'

Heeseung paused for a second, staring at Jake behind the camera. Laid beside him tucked loosely in his bed

'Because you're Sim Jaeyun'

Heeseung teased, followed by a deep chuckle and Jake's whimper of embarrassment. Jake slapped Heeseung on his shoulder, covered by the floofy white blanket

'And Sim Jaeyun is the best person in the entire world, that makes me love him sooo so so so sooo much.'

'Sim Jaeyun is always there when people need him, he's the most trustworthy person in the world'

'Sim Jaeyun means the world to me, I can't possibly imagine my life without him in it. He is my beginning, middle, and end.'

'Every day without him feels incomplete, I wish I could pause time just to make it last longer. I love every damn piece about him and I would never ever dare to change My Jaeyun. I love his flaws 'cause they're what makes him perfect.'

'I have zero expectations or doubts from him because every single thing he does for me brings me sooo much joy.'

'And I'll always love Sim Jaeyun till the end times, even though his worst, 'cause that's what real love means.'

'I'll never judge him for who he is, and he can be just who he is when he's with me. I'll always care for him and fight for what we have.'

'There is always so much more I can say about Jaeyunie but no words can explain how much I love him'

Heeseung smiled waiting for Jake's reply, but the only response he got was his boyfriend was his ears and cheeks heating up showing a prominent blush under the low light in Jake's room.

'I hate you.'

Jake grumbled, embarrassed at how he got flustered so easily from his words

'Aww, baby you're blushing!'

Heeseung burst into chuckles of adoration, reaching behind the camera to caress Jake's cheek and plant a kiss on his lips