Yours

No one's PoV:

A year ago Stiles disappeared for about 4 weeks. The week before he came back Lydia's 21 month older brother Sam came back from being missing and Kira's twin brother Ki came back from his 'trip' abroad. And of course since they are family members to two of the pack members they were able to join the pack and find out that the supernatural is real.

The pack soon realized that they knew each other and they said they recently just crossed paths. The pack don't push it since they didn't know them before.

Ki and Sam, Minho and Newt, They called each other their actual preferred names when they would hang out. They were still so confused that if it was a simulation how did they still have all of the scars and how did Newt still have his slight limp. But what they were more confused about was where Thomas was.

"Like where the bloody hell is my Tommy!" Newt said when Minho and him were taking a late night walk in the woods since they could care less about the supernatural.

"I get it you miss your husband. Just shut up!" Minho wines

"Sorry that I am not able to bloody talk about it since I don't want to tell my apparent little sister that I have a husband and that I have no bloody hell idea where he is!"

"Just calm down! I get it you miss his dick." Min laughs as Newt shoves him.

They kept walking, talking, laughing, and being in a comfortable silence until they saw a giant tree stump in the distance that looks like it has a body laying on top of it. They were just going to turn around and pretend like they didn't see it when they see the figure sit up swiftly and the shadow of the person's arm goes to their chest.

They look at each other with confused faces.

"No, no, no, no...." They hear a voice call out. A voice that sounded familiar. The voice came from the person on top of the tree stump.

"Hey, are you okay?" Minho asks, walking closer to the figure.

"I-where-MInho?" The voice asks. Sounding even more familiar. Minho grabs his phone and turns on its flashlight to see the one and only Thomas.

"Tommy!?" Newt practically yells climbing up onto the stump within a blink of an eye to hug him.

"N-Newt?" Thomas starts "You are alive?"

"We are alive." Newt says. Thomas pulls out of the hug to look at Newt. He brushes his hair away and looks into his eyes and smiles at his husband. Thomas kisses Newt sweet and Soft.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯