gale and surge

galetribe: seawinggender: femalepronouns: she/herage: 16personality: kind, loving, loyal, caring, affectionate, amicable, funny sexuality: panabilities: strong swimmer, breathe underwater, bioluminescent scales, strong tailbio: gale is mate to sur...

gale
tribe: seawing
gender: female
pronouns: she/her
age: 16
personality: kind, loving, loyal, caring, affectionate, amicable, funny
sexuality: pan
abilities: strong swimmer, breathe underwater, bioluminescent scales, strong tail
bio: gale is mate to surge, and mother to celeste, and also to axolotl (which is unknown to her). she first had celeste, and when axolotl's egg was laid, she was ecstatic. unfortunately, while out for a swim, the egg seemingly disappeared without a trace, assumingly stolen. to this day, she hopes to find her lost dragonet, and wishes that they are having a good life without her.

surgetribe: seawinggender: malepronouns: he/himage: 15personality: kind, sweet, affectionate, loving, loyal, friendly, devoted, supportive sexuality: straightabilities: breathe underwater, bioluminescent scales, strong tail, strong swimmer, animus...

surge
tribe: seawing
gender: male
pronouns: he/him
age: 15
personality: kind, sweet, affectionate, loving, loyal, friendly, devoted, supportive
sexuality: straight
abilities: breathe underwater, bioluminescent scales, strong tail, strong swimmer, animus
bio: surge is mate to gale, and he loves her dearly. when they had their first dragonet, he was happy, and excited to have a family. he was equally sad when his second dragonet was stolen, however. he swears vengeance on whoever took them, and would have used his animus powers to track them down, but gale convinced him not to.