Chapter 7

Kenji and the girls were sitting at the dining tables without so much as a word for a change until Kireitsune asked "Why are we overthinking this upcoming survival camp guys?" and
Kenji said "Yeah hey we are anthropomorphics,survival should come natural to our group" agreeing with what Kireitsune just said, basically echoing her statement

Tora then agreed with them by saying "Kireitsune-san and Kenji-san are right,we shouldn't stress about this whole thing" to which Tsukiko also agreed "Yeah and besides we're a Pack and yes Shishana a Pride as well". Gina then stated "We'll outshine the full animals when it comes to surviving out there" and Akane agreed "You can bet on it,they won't beat us.".

Kenji then states as a matter of factly "Okay then it's settled,we will not go out there in doubt but rather in determination." They all throw their fists up in the air and finish getting ready for school optimistically. The atmosphere was full of optimism because the teenagers were full of confidence and if anyone else was there they would have realised that.

Thirteen minutes before school starts Kenji says to his three companions "So today is my second out of three days of hanging with you three at school"
Tsukiko confirms and then states "Yip that's right,with us three here with you we're a smaller version of our pack Kenji-kun" Gina then said "You can say that again and Akane added "You bet ya"

Suddenly a big muscled guy appeared before the three who then stood at the ready because they knew this wasn't good and everyone else gave way to see what was going to happen in this fight,they could all smell trouble. The guy looked at the three and then lunged forward to punch Kenji in the face but he dodged the blow easily by just tilting his head to the side.

Kenji warns the guy by saying "I don't know who you are but you're messing with the wrong people here man" and Tsukiko adds on "You better listen to him muscle head,remember what happened to those other losers. Gina adds on too "Heed our warning or else" and Akane added her two cents to the conversation as well by saying "We won't tell you again".

The muscled guy laughs off their warnings and says "Oh I heard what you did to those troublemakers but I'm not a student(laughing). Kenji then states "Hm I see,your scent just screams power but don't think that we're intimidated" because just as Kenji said, they really weren't intimidated, not in the slightest if the looks on their faces said anything.

The big guy just keeps laughing and swings a surprise punch catching Kenji off guard and sending him hurtling towards a tree but the three girls caught him, however all four still skidded to a halt just centimetres from smashing into the tree which showed the guy's power but that only fueled the four's determination to beat him without any hesitation.

Kenji then exclaims in an irritable tone "Now you've done it dude, we won't hold back now, no one's around to see anything!" Everyone else had gone to hide because they thought he may have had a gun except the rest of Kenji's hostel. The muscled guy then laughed and said "Show me what you can do kid, you are all no match for my power and you never will be".

All at once the rest of Kenji's friends appeared by the four's side and Chitayna asks "Kenji-Senpai, Tsukiko, Gina, Akane are you alright?"
Hyōna added "Yeah we came running when we heard a big muscled guy had shown up here." Seeing Kenji had taken a hit Jackie gets angry "I see you've taken a hit in the face, well now it's on like donkey Kong".

The other four of the rest of the group didn't say anything but just glared at the guy. Kenji then says "Okay you guys on three we go and attack all at once. One, two, three! Before the guy had time to think they slashed at the air sending claw shaped energy at him. As a small explosion rocks the spot the guy was standing on the whole school feels the aftershock.

The group have to cover their eyes from the dust,when the dust settles the guy is also just dust and Kenji states "I don't know who that guy was but I'm pretty sure there's more where that came from" and Tsukiko agreed "Yeah no kidding". They split up and get the rest of the students to come out of hiding telling them that it is okay to come out of hiding.

A random student says "Wow did you guys beat him? The eleven of you really are the school's heroes" ans Kenji says "Yeah we sorted him out and then the police came to get him" which is a small white lie on his part
and Tsukiko adds "And he was real hard to beat too but then we got him off his feet after figuring out how to do it and from there it was easy".

A few hours later in break time the group of four was walking around school and found a suitable spot for eating.

Kenji was deep in thought wondering where that guy came from so suddenly and he said "I sense trouble"
Tsukiko agreed with him "Yeah that guy just showed up which is something I did not expect" Gina then wonders out loud "I wonder if the four of us could have actually handled him on our own at all".

Akane gives her opinion "We might have been able to but it would have taken a few minutes longer" and Kenji says "True,that guy was no pushover, he almost leveled me, good thing you caught me". Kenji really was very thankful, he can take a ton of pain but he would rather not feel any pain if he really did not have to in his honest opinion.

Tsukiko then says "It was no problem Kenji-kun,we're all in this together" and Gina adds "Yeah what are friends for if not there to help each other out in trouble?" Akane states "I agree wholeheartedly,we will all always back each other up alright" and Kenji says "Ha thanks you three, whenever one of us is in trouble the rest of the group will aid us in it".

The bell rings meaning time for the next class and the group go to the changing rooms for gym. It is now fifteen minutes later in the gymnasium and the gym teacher says "Okay today you will be jogging around the track for a few minutes and then resting" and a random student asks "Sir what are we going to do after running around the track?"

The gym teacher replies "Good question kiddo,after running around the track I'll tell you what we'll do"
Everyone starts jogging around the track with Kenji and Co leading the bunch of joggers. The gym teacher then says "Good,Kenji Shedji and his friends are in front,show them how it is done" as he watches them running around the athletics track

After a solid three minutes of jogging around the track the gym teacher calls them back to him and announces "Okay now you will have a rope pulling competition so make teams however you want". Kenji and the ten girls all teamed up against the rest of the grades nines,tens and elevens which seems crazy seeing as Kenji and the girls are only eleven people.

Surprised the gym teacher asks "Kenji Shedji are you and your ten friends sure you'll be fine like that?" to which Kenji replies "Sir we train every day"

The gym teacher then announces "Okay the eleven of you versus the rest of these three grades, now grab the rope and just wait". Kenji's group took one end of the rope and the rest took the other end. The gym teacher orders "Okay now when I blow the whistle you start to pull" and then he blows on the whistle while still wondering if it is still okay like that

Both groups start pulling, Kenji's group pretends to be putting in a slight bit of effort on their part,the other students together pulled with all their might,but Kenji and Co were just too strong to beat in a game of strength like that, Kenji and Co then pulled just a little harder and won it by each being much stronger individually than ten people combined.

Gym Teacher states surprised "And so I stand corrected because the eleven of you are as strong as you said you were" to which Kenji replies "Well we're just physically fit is all and like I said we train and exercise everyday" the gym teacher then says "then that means the rumors of the strength you eleven posses is very true stuff" with Kenji saying "And so they are sir".

The rest of gym period goes by quickly and soon the bell rings and everyone goes to change.

...

It is now the last period and Kenji thinks once again about what happened that morning with that big guy appearing. Kireitsune whispers to Kenji "Kenji-dono snap out of your thoughts" Kenji then whispers startled "thanks for having my back Kireitsune" and then he looks up to the blackboard to pay attention to what is being written on it.

It is now the hostel's Bed time and just before Kenji reaches his room he wishes the girls all a good night and nice dreams. They all wish him the same and he gets a goodnight hug from each of them. Kenji enters his room,closes the door and climbs into his bed and starts to think about the day. 'Today was an interesting day to say the least'. Then He drifts of to sleep.