Epilogue

Hey guys, thanks for the support on this story. over 1mil reads! Fantastic!! I love you all and i will c you guys in the other stories ;). Here's a pic of Avery Cornell~~~~~~~~>

Two years later....

"Speak Liam about it and get back to me. Get him to give you feedback as soon as possible so that I can advantage of my trip to support it. Alright. And please check of Avery while you are it, Mia. Thanks. Bye." Isabella hung up her phone and smoothed the silk down her legs. She was in Paris again but this time she was alone. She got a very special invitation from Clarette about a certain fashion show she had put together and Isabelle couldn't see herself missing it for the world. Liam would have joined her but unfortunately he had a business trip. Isabelle was just glad that she was done with her business trips for that time of the year and she could concentrate on other things.

After an extravagant wedding, a wedding Isabella wanted to have in the quite back yard of their new beach house, ended up larger than life with A-class business moguls and celebrities attending, Isabella started her new life and love it to the very end! The wedding made it to all the exclusive fashion and gossip magazines she could think of! The good side to it was that it showed that what happened two years ago about Liam and his past didn't deter his fan-base.

They spent two months in Miami for their honeymoon and during that time, Clarette and Stefan were running businesses in France. For her wedding present, instead of Liam presenting her with some expensive pair of diamond earrings or a fancy car, he presented her with the track record of the Stanford Industries and her appointment as a director there.

Coaxing Liam to letting her work in her father's company was not easy but she did so adamantly and he finally gave in and allowed her to run her father's business. Though they were married with no intention of ever splitting, Liam had made it in such a way that whatever happened in the future, Isabella was covered. The Stanford industries became part of the Vergil conglomerate, a supportive anchorage for the industries. She started off as the director but was now confidently flaunting the CEO title around. 

Her sheer determination to show Liam that though the business world was ruthless, she didn't have to go down that same road, gained enough confidence from the board of directors and within the two years Isabella was able to take to Stanford Industries to new heights and greener pastures. She paid attention to detail and restructured the industries' profile then added a touch of elegance and voila, the new face pushed it higher and more profitable to the point that Liam thought it was better if the industries became independent from the conglomerate because by being under him, it didn't grow as much but he believed it if had its own set of regulations, away from his influence, it would be unstoppable.  

Isabella was a born businesswoman. She and Liam worked in different parts of the town. They barely met at work unless there was a conglomerate meeting, seminar or workshop. There was a time they tried to make time for lunch but there were facing the most busiest time of the year and since Liam was the Chairman of the Vergil Conglomeration, he had to travel around to meet with the directors of all the other sister companies. Sometimes she felt sorry for him but then she recalled that this what what Liam loved doing. He had a passion for such things and though sometimes she forced him to take breaks, she knew she couldn't influence him to stop doing what he loved--just like the way he caved in when she argued her case of being in the business world.

The limousine finally stopped and Isabella took a deep breath. She told herself that she wasn't going to live the life in the limelight but it was kind of difficult to do so because she was the CEO of her father's company and after it broke away from the Vergil Conglomerate, that would make her the chairwoman of Stanford Industries. There were a lot of people that believed Liam was gambling by letting her do this but time and again, Isabella left their mouths open in disbelief at what she was able to achieve. A smirk appeared on her face. She had a good teacher but now she was proving better than her teacher.