Almost kissing. 5

Please do consider voting ✨
Enjoy and comment, mwah 😚

************************

Liam.

I sat for almost 30 minutes tapping my foot unconsciously waiting for Bella to arrive. It's not that she's late am just early. The whole weekend I was thinking the whole situation didn't get to sleep peaceful. I realized I did wrong, I didn't do fair to her and I really felt bad.

Damn, when will she arrive, I thought checking up on my wrist watch. I heard footsteps on my direction and I glance up to my lucky it was her.

And that's when I realized maybe I shouldn't but still I like what I see.

She's in high waist black jeans with a white tight long sleeve top of a slightly deep v~neck with a white sneakers which kinda match with my black jeans with a white long sleeve pull neck with my white sneakers. She seems to see me as she hurried to my direction.

She looks gorgeous and mine.

Okay not yet mine but maybe soon?

She smiled slightly as I get realized that I was standing smiling in return.

"I am sorry."

"I am sorry."

We spoke at the same time as she stood closely to me.

"Me first please."

"Me first please."

We said at the same time, I chuckled and she giggled.

"Please Liam, me first please" she spoke pouting with her eyes start to water.

How can I say no to those eyes...just the whole stunning face.

"Sure" I hummed

"I am so sorry, I was stupid blinded with anger I can't blame on you know... red topic although... please forgive me because you pull out that idea very smartly, you took care of me in which I didn't expect and I ruined our victory." She said as she holds tears not flow down her rosy cheeks.

"It's okay, shush now" I said pouting slightly holding tenderly her face.

"It's not okay" she protested trying to get off my hold.

"Beautiful,I understand and I forgive you. I am very sorry too because I didn't act wisely, I was supposed to tell you and ask for permission...please forgive me." I told her still holding her face lent to her face level.

"I already forgive you" she said pouting chuckling.

I chuckled as well "Now shush, I don't want people to sneer and try to murder me thinking that I got guts to make a gorgeous lady to cry." I teased

She giggled and look around and she gasped "Oh my gosh people are looking"

she unconsciously scoot dangerously close to me resting her forehead on my chest attempting to hide.

I froze as my hands were hanging down and didn't know what to do.

Her glossy honey eyes glance up to me nervously "Are they still looking? I looked like a crying baby"

"Huh?" I blinked

"People." She whispers yelling looking up at me

"No... um I mean kinda, um... not much" I said looking at the few people looking at us while creating circles on her upper back attempting to soothe her

Little did she know is that, they didn't look at us because she was crying. They were and now looking at us because of our proximity which look like couples making up for their love quarrel.