Stagomorph

This is a project we had to do for school :D we had to write a monster story so I wrote one about the Stagomorph creature I had created that is in my DayDream book :P So this is not real XD and sorry if it isn't very descriptive, again it was a school thing :)

         In 1915 a human space shuttle crashed by a farm in Manitoba, for years it has been unknown to how it crashed, but some people say the Stagomorph is the one who caused it.

            Ever since the space shuttle crashed several animals have been killed at other farms and farmers are beginning to get suspicious.

            In 1995 the Vas family moved to the farm, Jenny, and here one year old son, Jack, loved the farm. In 1997 Jenny had a baby girl named Tali. The farm was great got their family until 2006. 

            It was a cold day in October when Jack, now eleven years old, and his friend, Jimmy, had a terrible encounter with a massive beast. They were walking home from school, taking the trail through the woods, when they suddenly they heard something screech from the forest. They continued to walk even though the screeching was getting a bit louder. Jimmy had stopped to tie his shoe. Jack was looking at the forest wondering what the screeching was. They continued to walk when Jimmy finished tying his shoe. Jack felt weird so he stopped for a moment and turned around to see a massive beast standing behind Jimmy. Jack pointed at the beast with shock; Jimmy turned and walked back a bit. The beast was 9ft tall with a tail and spikes on its back. It was hissing softly. Jimmy and Jack turned and ran home to their parents.

“I didn’t believe them at first” Says Jenny “but after Tali had an encounter too, I started to believe.”

            One day Tali, now nine years old, was playing in the field when she heard the screeching sound that Jack and Jimmy had heard. She ignored the screeching and continued to play but when she turned around she saw the beast and screamed in fear. It had blood on its mandibles from its last kill. It hissed softly and stepped a bit closer to Tali. Tali looked into its lime green eyes as the beast sniffed then walked back. It nodded to her, went on all fours, and crawled away. Tali ran home and told her mother.

            Three days later Jack was at school and saw the creature sitting on a play structure, it was looking at him almost smiling then it jumped on a wall and disappeared. Jack suspected that it was getting used to the area it was living in.

            Jack was amazed with the creature and called it the Stagomorph. Everyday his family and Jimmy saw the creature outside, Sometimes it had wounds after fighting an animal and that’s when they realized it had acid for blood. After a while they began to tell that the Stagomorph was intelligent and cunning so when they saw it, they went outside and tossed food for it so it wouldn’t kill their cattle. The Stagomorph never left and stay by their farm like family pet but he is still a vicious beast.