libra and clam

tribe: nightwing gender: femalepronouns: she/herage: 14personality: kind, caring, loving, intelligent, independent, introverted, quietsexuality: straightabilities: standard nightwing abilities bio: libra is the mother of wavecaller, and her mate i...

tribe: nightwing
gender: female
pronouns: she/her
age: 14
personality: kind, caring, loving, intelligent, independent, introverted, quiet
sexuality: straight
abilities: standard nightwing abilities
bio: libra is the mother of wavecaller, and her mate is one of the many seawing princes, clam. she loves the two dearly and would do pretty much anything for them. she lived in the rainforest with the rest of the nightwings and when clam came there for a diplomatic meeting, she fell in love. after debating whether to ask him out, she finally did and he said yes. eventually, they became mates and had wavecaller.

tribe: seawinggender: malepronouns: he/himage: 15personality: kind, calm, collected, friendly, loving, caring, bubbly, brightsexuality: biabilities: strong tail, breathe underwater, bioluminescent scales, strong swimmer, animusbio: clam is one of ...

tribe: seawing
gender: male
pronouns: he/him
age: 15
personality: kind, calm, collected, friendly, loving, caring, bubbly, bright
sexuality: bi
abilities: strong tail, breathe underwater, bioluminescent scales, strong swimmer, animus
bio: clam is one of the many seawing princes, and he takes his role very seriously, even though it's not a very big role. he loves his mate and dragonet dearly, and wishes for a bigger family, but is content with the one he has.