.

Today, mental health has become a priority in society.
This is true in schools, kindergartens, but also in universities (some courses are not concerned).
Making people feel safe and happy in their own establishment may be considered a good idea, but the method used raises questions.
Making mistakes can be useful, provided the child is corrected clearly and precisely.
But this is not the case in the new world of education, where the prevailing progressive thinking is that all students should get virtually the same grade because they all gave their best during the test.
The spirit of competition must exist and be taught.
This system, which I would describe as "soft education", leads to a kind of creation of weak young adults, accustomed to thinking that they are always right, even when they are completely wrong, because being wrong does not exist in the imaginary world invented by their teachers, themselves victims of the wokist ideology.
We are witnessing a brainwashing that is taking its toll on schools.
The truth is, it's a tough world out there, life is hard and nothing can be done about it.
Meeting these challenges can be exciting, ambitious and rewarding.
But you have to be ready.
Social injustice and inequality are real and will not change.
There will always be losers (sometimes fewer in number) directly affected by a political decision. In fact, there aren't many options for dealing with a society that is already economically and hierarchically established.
The first option is to "accept" the system and try to climb the social ladder, which is certainly the real solution to achieving one's goals.
Moreover this often leads to self-respect and self-esteem.
The other, the one that results from academic tendencies and left-wing activists, consists of complaining, protesting, saying that everyone is racist and blaming capitalism for everything that's wrong with the country.
For them, diversity is essential and almost the only thing that counts.
The quality of the result takes a back seat.
The funny thing is, they leave no room for diversity of opinion at the risk of being offended.
Since their emotional weakness prevents them from achieving their professional goals, they blame the political system.
They'd like the U.S. to become a socialist or communist country so that everyone benefits equally from the wealth, including people who do absolutely nothing, that's their definition of fairness.