After school

Lily

The bell had just rung and lily but her stuff in her bag said bye to her friends and walked out of the classroom

The bell had just rung and lily but her stuff in her bag said bye to her friends and walked out of the classroom. When she walked out of the classroom she was soon found by her boyfriend. Jake west.

"Hey baby." Jake said grabbing lilys hand.

"Hi love" Lorelei had a sweet smile and her face as she squeezed jakes hand.

"Are we going to yours or mine." Jake asked lily.

"I told my mom yours this more in so... yours!" Lily said pushing the school doors open.

The two walk to lily's car and get in. Jake connects his phone and starts playing by music. 10 minutes later lily pulls in to jakes driveway. She parks the car and gets out. Jake grabs his stuff and goes in side behind lily.

Lily makes her way upstairs in hakes room. She goes in his closet and finds a pair of her shorts and one of jakes hoodies.

"I'll be back." Lorelei says waking to the bathroom.

"Ok lily." Jake says plopping on the bed.

2 minutes later lily walks back in the bedroom. She lays on the bed by Jake and watches his TikTok's he was watching.

"Let's go get some snacks come on." Jake says patting lilys thigh and getting out of bed.

Lily gets out of bed behind him and walks down stairs in to the kitchen. Lily walks over to jakes pantry while he sits at the island table.

"What do you want Jake." Lily yells from the pantry.

"Just get me a small bag of chips." Jakes tells lily.

Once they make it downstairs jakes goes and grabs one of the ps5 controllers and sits on one of the recliners. Lily walks over grabs and blanket and sits on jakes lap.

Before Jake starts playing his video games lily pulls Jake down and kisses him. Jake drops his controller on lilys lap and kisses her back. Jakes hands find lilys waist and lilys hand hind Jakes hair. They stop kissing once they hear the fron door open.

"Jake we're back!" Luke yells to Jake.

"Alright!" Jake yells back.

Jake then goes back to playing his game as lily scrolls through TikTok eating her snack.

SOPHIA SPEAKS!!
HEY YALLL. IF YOU HAVENT GO READ MY OTJWR BOOK PRETTY BIY