All Families have Skeletons in The Closet, but maybe Not This Literally..

All families have skeletons in the closet, but maybe not this literally..

By Amethyst M

Bright, blue eyes stare into my light,  brown eyes, making an uncomfortable, tension in the air and within the blink of an eye it’s over.

“YESSSSS! AND WHO IS THE CHAMPION!!! I AM!! I ZACHARY CONNOR SULLIVAN AM THE STARING CONTEST CHAMPION!!!” shouts who other then my best friend, Zachacry Connor Sullivan.

“Argh…. I swear one day, I will win.” I throw back, to rile him up.

“Eleanor, Eleanor, Eleanor” Zach says tsking, and shaking his head trying to look disappointed but clearly failing, when a smile breaks across he face. “You will never beat this.” Gesturing to himself, while getting up and walking to the cabinet, containing the DVDs. “Now what movie, will I choose… hmm. Oh I know! A horror movie.”

“Oh Goat…”

“Oh don’t worry Ell, if you get scared, you could always snuggle up to me.” Zach turns to wink at me with a smirk, before diving back onto my bed with me. “Move over you’re taking up all the room!”

“What are you talking about! You’re huge butt is taking up half the bed!”

“IS NOT!”

“IS TOO!”

“IS NOT”

“IS TOO TIMES INFINITY!”

“Damn it! And by the way, my butt is not huge.”

“Uh huh… sure it isn’t.”

“Oh shut you’re pie hole, and let’s start the movie.”

“No I’d rather keep my pie hole open, if it stops the movie. Wait what movie did you choose?”

“Now, now that would ruin the surprise now, wouldn’t it.”

Rather then be scared poopless, I decide to find comfort in burying myself in the many blankets that call my bed home, with my eyes sewn shut. How did I ended up with a guy as great as Zach. I know he’s just my best friend, but he’s the perfect guy rolled in one, well perfect for me anyway. If only he realised that. Bright blue eyes, black ruffled hair, strong jaw line, straight nose, perfect teeth expect for his top right incisor that’s on an angel turning inwards.

I must’ve fallen asleep, because the next thing I know, I feel a weight straddle my hips. Just as I‘m about to tell Zach to move his huge butt off me, I‘m being tickled like there‘s no tomorrow. “STOP… TICKLING… ME… I CAN’T… BREATHHHHH!”

“Aww… Ell, you’re no fun.” Zach chuckles to himself, while moving off me and onto the bed. “Ell, I need to tell you something. I have been meaning to for a while but, I’m not sure how you’ll take it.

“Zach, what’s wrong? You know tell me anything right?” I ask concerned.

Zach takes a deep breath to try calm his nerves, and blurts out “I think I’m in lov-” but it abruptly cut off by a text message. He takes out his phone and reads the message, while I scream in my head “OH MY HOLY GOAT! ZACH’S IN LOVE WITH ME!!”

While he reads the message with a content smile on his face, I wonder how long he’s had these feelings for me, after placing his phone back into his pocket. I fragilely ask “Ahhh.. Zach?”, trying to guide Zach back to the previous topic.

“Ell… I think I’m in love with Colby Langford.” proclaims with pure bliss. While I try to hold back the tears. I think my heart just broke.

COMMENT AND/OR VOTE?

**Author's Note: Okay I actually started this the end of last year, but thought why bother writing it if I'll never finish it, but I WILL... I think.. :/ WISH ME GOOD LUCK!**