05. Setting Sail Again. . .

❛ NOT A CREW! ❜₊˚៹

❛ NOT A CREW! ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : ROMANCE DAWN ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 5┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

No way that just happened! She screamed at herself in her mind flustered, still nervously giggling at his glaring expression, but was also very grateful nevertheless. For both the save, and getting to feel his body on hers.

Though before anything more of their little moment could go on, Morgan was back up from Luffy's hit on him and was marching back to the two on the floor, axe aimed up with a furious look.

Zoro pushed himself up from against the wall with a grunt, sending a quick side glance to the still embarrassed girl beside him getting helped up by Luffy, and faced back around to deal with Morgan momentarily.

He charged forward, face set in a serious expression as he rolled out of the way when Morgan swiped his axe down, and easily stood back up switfly. He sliced his katana's at Morgan who deflected, and Zoro fell to the ground in order to avoid being hit, as he used one hand to handstand over the axe.

When Morgan was going to bring down his axe against Zoro's body being knelt on the dirt, (Y/N) quickly acted by outstretching her palms to send a blast of airbending at him, and it sent him toppling back. Using his axe to dig into the ground to stop his fall, he laned in a crouching position as well.

She rubbed a finger across her nose smirking a bit at Morgan's glaring face, adjusting her straw hat on her head, and went to walk up closer to Luffy with Zoro next to him from her spot behind them.

However before she could take another step forward towards the fight, the blunt end of Zoro's blade came swiping out underneath her chin, which caused her to yelp stopping her movements.

Luffy scowled a bit seeing the position the male had his sister in, going to raise his stretchy arms to
do something, but she pressed her palm onto his chest, and made him pause before he could do anything.

She turned her head slightly to Zoro beside her holding the sword, raising her eyebrows as she gave him a nervous stare from under her straw hat. His eyes just sharped meeting her gaze, keeping his weapon grazing her skin before a second longer, before flipping it back away from her seeing Morgan standing up again.

He then ran forward towards him to slide along his knees, hitting the axe with his two swords now, and aimed for Morag's stomach when he was raised back up to stand. Luffy charged at them with a battle cry, one that had (Y/N) sighing from where she stood in her original spot still.

She went to send a blast of wind towards Morgan spotting an opening mid fight, but panicked having had to redirect the hit because of Luffy falling over in the way, which caused her to be thrown against Zoro again, all of them yelling.