Part 5 - Welcome London

I know I know..this is supposed to be a Jason McCann story and the first 4 parts are without him...I'm SO SORRY!! He's gonna be in this chapter. So don't worry...And the story's getting better! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miley's POV:

Well I guess I didn't have much to argue with my dad. When he says something It's gotta be done. Walking up my room, cursing quietly. Talking to myself like a crazy person - yup that's me! My butler already brought me 3 huge pink zebra suitcases. Even If I'm not that girly but c'mon!! EVER SEEN ONE OF THESE!! Yes right I wanted them and I got them. Now I sound selfish and arogant...could be me sometimes. Never know how a person really acts!

Dad's POV:

My little baby girl. Should I really let her go. She's all what I have left, but on the other side she deserves the best and I can't give that to her right now...With my work and not being home all day long isn't what a dad should be like. Even when she hates that decision and I know she does. She'll see it's gonna be great. A new start for her and also for me. I have to let go. In 1 year she'd be off to college so why not now. 

****************

Next day:

Miley: DAD HURRY UP!! I thought u wanted me to go to the boarding school!! I have to catch my freaking flight, not that I wouldn't like to miss it. But you pushed the whole time and now when it's getting serious you're late! Really..HURRY UP!

You'll maybe think now!! WOAH what happened to the Miley that was sobbing because she has to go to a boarding school..well I'm still the same, just clear in my head. I wasn't sleeping a lot, there was just a lot  of thinking. And I came to the conclussion. New country, new continent, new friends, new me! So that's where I'm gonna start. Not gonna be the girl who acts shy and is nice to everyone. My new me and I can't wait to show it to you..but seriously dad needs to hurry up now. I wanna catch the flight. NO WAY BACK! 

*****************

In London:

Miley's POV:

OMG this flight was soooo long and exhausting!! Ever been on a 13 hour flight, no, GOOD NEVER DO IT!! Weird ppl, even in first class sitting next to you, snorring, crying, yelling. WEIRDOS!! Can't a 17 year old teenager have a little privacy?? It's actually nice here. Why do ppl always say London is rainy, no sunshine, always cold!! Man I'm sweating in my hoodie and PINK yoga pants. And there it is the guy who has to pick me up, holding up the sign "Miley Gates". DAD why?? I would have gotten to the school by myself but he cares too much! The drive wasn't too long. In the center of London and wow this school looks awesome! You know that feeling when you stay in front of a old building and knowing there's so much history behind it and your'e gonna love it! YUP I'm already in love with that school. At least for now. We'll see what I say when it comes to actually going to classes...

..........

Jason's POV:

Ok actually I was on my to the US. Checking out some new girls over there. Getting pretty tired of these girls around here. I mean c'mon. All these screaming girls, begging to keep them alive. Yeah right, who do they think they're talking to. I'm Jason McCann, THE JASON MCCANN and I don't know the word and understanding "Mercy". HA mercy, right. I wanna know where it was when I needed it. Exactly nowhere. So I was ready getting on my airplane and there she walked out of the security. Long brown curly hair, a body you would kill for and ...Wow Jason McCann stop sobbing and close your mouth! When I saw her, I knew I just couldn't leave her here, with me wanting to go the US. NO fucking way! Too hot, my next victim. And btw she looks like a lot of money, also kind of looks familiar. I must have seen her somewhere before but couldn't remember where. Her butler or how ever that guy is called who picks up people from the airport  brought her to a limo... I ran as fast as I could and jumped into a cap and ordered the driver to follow them. Where they stopped really surprised me. I'm sure now she must have money!! I mean whoever can afford this school must be freaking rich!! BINGO! My lucky day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you like it so far. I know not a lot of Jason part but it will get more!! :D and I'm sorry it took me so long to write another part. Pretty busy with school right now!

and guys listen to the song I put on the side...OMG I love it!! :D It stucks in my head since it came out! :D