"youre doing so well"

his head slowly drifts down my stomach to my clit. warmth fills my belly as his tongue pulses inside my wet pussy.

"I- I cant, it's too much" I say, my pussy throbbing with every lick and stroke from his tongue.

"you can handle it" Tom says, spreading my legs further apart while running his tongue up and down my cunt.
I tangle my hands to his hair while my legs start to shake miserably.

He replaces his mouth with his fingers, slowly pumping into me before going faster and deeper.

"Do not come without my permission" he whispers into my ear as his fingers move in and out of my wet pussy so fast my moans and whimpers slowly turn into loud crying and begging.

His lips mark my body from my neck down to my breast, before he starts to suck roughly.

He licks, tugs and bites my sensitive nipple as my body floods with buckets of pleasure.
My pussy grinds against his finger as he latched his mouth back on to my neeedy and wet pussy that was ready for him.

His tongue rams into my pussy aggressively, making his claim on what belongs to him.

I try to trash away, the pleasure being too much to handle as he whispers dirty words, but too large hands grab my hips down as his tongue moves faster as a punishment, letting me know that my pussy belongs to him.

After minutes of crying, moaning and shaking,
the phrase "come for me baby" was all I needed to hear as hot liquid gushed out of me in unholy speed.

Tom lies flat on the bed before pulling my hip to straddle him.
"Ride my face baby and let me lick that pretty pink pussy clean, like the slut you are"

I positioned my pussy right onto his face before pushing front and back. His tongue buried deep inside of my pussy, waves of pleasure swimming to the surface. He grabs my hips while making me move faster.

Loud whimpers and moans float in the air.
My pussy throbbed and cried for relief as I chased after it.

He took a break causing my release to die down before he slammed his tongue so deep I screamed as I came undone on his face.
He continued licking as I squirmed and shuffled, trying to escape his savage tongue that ruined me.

"You taste so good baby" Tom rasped as he placed me on his lap.
As I was catching my breath, tom wasn't satisfied, he slide his fingers back in.
I wanted him to stop but my pussy was so needy for him. for his touch.

Three long fingers stretched my pussy as i trashed and whimpered in Tom's ear.

"you're doing so well princess" he said, adding another finger. My legs violently shook before tom slapped my pussy so hard it turned light red.
My moans spilled like piano keys as he fingered my pussy so roughly I started to see spots for ecstasy. I couldn't handle it anymore.
My pussy needed it's release before I went crazy and I exploded once again.

"you did so well princess" he says while rubbing his fingers on my pussy. Massaging my folds as warm liquid coated my pussy.

I thought we were finally done but Tom had other plans. He kissed my lips before pushing me down to my knees with my bare pussy open.

He unbuckled his pants before letting his huge dick spring out.
Pre cum laced the tip of his big dick as i started to suck on it.

I massaged his balls as I took as much of his dick as i could.
I slowly nibbled on the skin as he groaned

"Don't stop love, you're taking me so well"

Strong hands gribbed my hair, making my head bobble front and back faster.

My eyes glistened with tears as my pussy clenched at the thought of his dick sliding in and out. I teased him while moaning before sucking on every inch of him. I planted soft kissed on top of his dick before roughly kneading his balls in my hands.

Tom came undone on my breasts before caressing my needy hard nipples.

"Why don't we get ourselves cleaned up princess?"