XXXX| Merry Christmas?

"Don't be a dick."

"I'm going to apologise in advance about my brother Mike

"I'm going to apologise in advance about my brother Mike..."

"He can't be—"

"Lando, he's barely met you and he hates you."

"Why?" Lando Norris whined.

Mira Atkinson shrugged as they drove through London to the apartment complex that her brother lived in with his boyfriend. London was busy and it had took longer than Mira thought to get there from her house in Woking.

It was Christmas day and Mira couldn't be happy. She'd woke up in the arms of her boyfriend with two cats lying at her feet, feeling safe and loved. There wasn't any snow that year but it was still rather cold and if it wasn't Christmas day, Mira would have found it hard to get out of bed.

However, she'd practically jumped up and dragged Lando to the Christmas tree as the cats followed behind them. Mira had brought her cat's presents as she did every year, a basket of treats and new toys (some might think it was childish but she called it being a cat parent). The cats were also coming to Christmas day at her brothers.

Lando and Mira found it hard to buy gifts for each other because they both had money; they just brought what they wanted when they wanted it. So they preferred to do smaller things like Mira would decorate her own mini helmet for Lando on all special occasions and he had a shelf collection fo them. Lando liked to get custom-made pop vinyls for Mira, something she collected.

Mira never wanted nor needed sparkly expensive jewellery. 

"Merry Christmas!" Luke Atkinson sang as he opened the door.

He swung his arms around Mira to hug her, something only he and Lando could do without Mira being awkward. Luke didn't even care about the Loki, who meowed as Luki hugged his owner.

"Hey mate," Luke smiled as she shook Lando's hand.

"Is Mike here yet?" Mira asked lightly.

"No," Luke pursed his lips. "I've already gave him a lecture, Mira."

"I'm just—"

"You should be worried," Luke assured as he let them inside. "Lando has my approval, he doesn't need Mike's anyway. I mean that, Mike is just Mike so ignore him, Lando."

"Thanks," Lando chuckled as Thor hugged his shoulder like a toddler.

"Your cats are just mini toddlers," Luke hummed as he looked at Loki and Thor.

"They have Christmas hats!" Mira gushed, holding up Loki like Simba from the lion king.

"They are bellissimo!" Came the voice of Marco, Luke's Italian boyfriend.

He took the cat from Mira, also being obsessed with them but never owning one. He found the small Santa hats adorable.

"Merry Christmas Marco!" Mira smiled. "I don't think you've actually met Lando before."