VIDEO GAMES !

IMAGINE NAME: Video games
WARNINGS: Fluff, crying
MOOD: Annoyed, angry, happy, sad
AGE: 15
Enjoy !

"GO! COVER ME! HURRY!" Mason screamed into his mic. He was currently in an intense game with Miguel Mora, Brady Hepner, and Tristan Pravong. His girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n was sitting on his bed on her stomach, scrolling through Instagram and finding tons of edits of Mason. Mason had invited Y/n over to have a sleepover. But as soon as she got there, Mason said that he was gonna do a quick game and then he'd be done. Quick game Y/n's ass. He had said that three hours ago and Mason was still playing video games, completely ignoring Y/n's existence.

Soon enough, Y/n got bored of just watching tiktok, not getting any attention from her boyfriend whatsoever. She sighed deeply and slowly got off the bed and walked over to Mason, poking his shoulder. "Mason?" Y/n whispered. Mason didn't answer, in fact, he didn't even glance at her. He was too much of in game-mode to realize his girlfriend was talking to him. "Brady— I swear." Mason said, exhaling as he shut his eyes tight then continued to play the game. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Mase?" Y/n shook his shoulder a little bit, frowning. "Stop." Mason muttered. "Mason!" Y/n exclaimed, getting annoyed. "Y/n— shut up." Mason snapped, glaring at the screen as his fingers danced with the controller roughly.

"Masonnn~" Y/n whined, throwing her head back in annoyance. "How much longer?" Y/n asked, narrowing his eyes at him. "Just a minute." Said mason, not taking his eyes off the screen. "You said that three hours ago!" Y/n exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. "Yeah. Whatever. Okay." Mason muttered, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Mason— will you just please get off the game and give some attention to your girlfriend?!" Y/n asked, pleading. Mason sighed deeply, muting his mic so his friends wouldn't hear him. "Y/n! I already told you, just a minute!" Mason shouted, rage filling him as he got killed in his game because he was 'so distracted'. "Look what you made me do!" Mason glared at the girl, breathing heavily. Y/n flinched at the sudden yell. "Fine." Y/n managed to choke out; just above a whisper. "Fine." Mason repeated, slowly relaxing as he got situated back into his chair and continued to play and unmuted his mic. "Sorry guys, Y/n was just being annoying." Mason licked his lips as his friends stayed silent.

Y/n looked at Mason with sadness and fury. Tears pricked in her eyes and she walked over to Masons bed, grabbing her backpack and leaving the bedroom. Y/n walked past Brooke, and Brooke knew immediately that something was up. "Hey, is everything okay? Aren't you spending the night?" Brooke asked Y/n, stopping her from going downstairs. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just.. got into a fight with Mason." Y/n nodded, pursing her lips. "What the hell did he do this time?" Brooke glared, angry at her younger brother. "Nothing, I— it's fine. Don't worry about it." Y/n said, giving Brooke a half smile. "Okay.. but if I find out he did something, I'm beating his sorry ass." Brooke said, engulfing Y/n into a hug. Y/n chuckled softly, and pulled away from the hug. "Thanks. Maybe I'll come back later. Love you." Y/n shrugged, walking down the stairs. "Love you too, Y/n/n." Brooke replied, smiling to herself as she watched the young lady exit her home.

The Y/l/n residents was only a couple blocks down from the Thames' house, so it was a pretty quick walk from Masons to Y/n's. As soon as Y/n got home, she ignored her parents questions and went straight into her bedroom, flopping down on her bed, instantly sobbing into her pillow. Mason and Y/n have fights all the time; it's just what couples do. Except, they've never been in a fight like this before. This was way different than all the fights they've had together.

An hour had passed and Y/n was still crying. Her makeup was practically smeared all over her face. She couldn't help but be so sensitive. That's just who she was and Mason knew that. That's why in arguments he tried being calmer, more civil, even though Y/n would be the opposite (sometimes). He hated seeing her cry, so he just generally would never say anything so rude or snarky, unless they were joking of course. But today, Mason decided to be the exact opposite from all that. He chose to be rude and snarky.