XX.

' she knew '

"IT'S SO EASY FOR THEM TO GET TO YOU." Hermione exclaimed to Harry, reading off the newspaper. "And an unknown Death Eater? That's rubbish!" She scoffed.

   "You're bloody lucky you weren't killed going after Bellatrix." Hermione looked at Eva, who was walking besides Harry, sucking in her breath and looked down at the ground.

   Hermione told Eva she would be bickering at Harry, so she wanted Eva to not worry about what she's saying.

   "You have to realize who you are, Harry!" Hermione continued, putting the newspaper away.

   "I know who I am, Hermione, all right?" Harry said roughly, pushing past through the students.

   "Sorry." The girl replied.

   "Hey Eva, we're so sorry for your loss-" "Scam off!" Harry said furiously, cutting the two girl students off.

   Eva gave Harry a weak smile as Hermione scoffed.

   "Seriously, this is such a mess for the two of you." Hermione said, pushing past through students.

   Since they got back, the students have been murmuring about what happened. They would go up to Eva saying, "So sorry for your loss." "I'm so sorry for what happened to your mum." "Sorry Eva." "If you need anything you can talk to us."

   It's like all of sudden everyone cares about Evagline. All because her mum died in front of her.

   "Lav, come on, of course I'll wear it." A familiar voice came down the hall. Ron.

   Evagline finally looked up as she saw Lavender and Ron sitting together, as she put on a necklace on Ron's neck. Ronald looked miserable, and Hermione was still mad at him.

   "That's my Won-Won." Lavender said.

   Eva made a face, along with Harry. Hermione stopped in her tracks, Harry and Eva looking back at her.

   "Excuse me, I have to go and vomit." Hermione said sarcastically, leaving the two. Harry looked at Eva as she shrugged her shoulders.

   "You think she's going to get over it?" He asked Eva, as they continued to walk. Eva shook her head, "Nope not at all." She gave out a weak chuckle.

   "How are you holding up?" The girl shrugged at the boy's response. "I don't know, I guess fine."

   Harry hummed in response. "If you need anything just know I'm here."

   Eva is tempted to give him a weak smile. "Thanks Harry." She said plainly.

   The two stood in front of each other in silence, until Eva gave Harry a hug. He hugged her back.

   Evagline closed her eyes, as she realizes this is her last year with Harry. She never wants to leave and she doesn't want to say goodbye to her friends.

   Six years with Harry James Potter, Ronald Billius Weasley, Hermione Jean Granger and Ginny Weasley–and during those years with her friends were wild, crazy, adventurous, and fun.