Fibber

South Park was a simple quiet mountain town, if you ignore the certain rumours and news that flock around. From an outsider's perspective, it'd seem like the perfect place to settle down and start a family. Sure, it was rather snowy, but tredging through a little snow never hurt anybody. That was what Helen and Richard Tweak figured, anywho. Though, even before they moved to the town they'd soon call home, they had already conceived a child; a son for that matter.

  His name sounded rather silly, but there were stranger. 'Tweek Tweak' was what it was. When transferred to a public school in the town, he wasn't really an 'outcast' so to speak. In fact, he made friends on the first day. Not many, but it was a group he stuck with.

  Regardless of such a thing, he was particularly aggressive; likely being one of the reasons he wasn't accompanied by students that didn't know him often. Along with his attitude that could be compared to a ticking time bomb, only few would speak to him. Nonetheless, he never cared about stuff of the like. Most of what he cared about was fooling around and pulling off absurd pranks that would leave the prankee lightly injured or discombobulated. He found it hilarious, and as the years went on, his pranks got worse and worse, and same with his attitude.

  The once twitchy and paranoid kid now turned to an aggressive less twitchy prankster. His profound attitude and virtually pissy behaviour caught the eye of a certain classmate that not many would have expected. It wasn't in any sort of romantic fashion, though moreso a simple curiosity. How this particular kid in his class could stir up so much trouble and not even receive any sort of punishment in the slightest caught his attention.

  Craig Tucker, widely considered a rumor-spreader-type bully, mainly by the students he chooses to target. Though, he had no right to be nitpicky— he was a walking nerd emoji. Black glasses, braces and a bandaid over his nose, you could have sworn that he was made fun of at some point.

  Of course, when it comes to gossip and heresay, there's always whiplash. Whether it be from students or teachers. Craig always got in trouble for such a thing, and he'd never hear the end of it. Endless warnings and suspensions, it was a surprise that he hadn't been expelled yet. It was a rather hectic day, and of course as usual— Craig sat on a chair lined up outside the counsellor's office. He was slouched, his arms crossed. He was starting to get bored with his consistent apprehensions. That was when he saw someone familiar sit directly next to him.

  A tall and scrawny kid sat next to Craig, humming to himself as he picked his teeth. Strangely enough, he remembered his face. And with that, Craig decided to speak up,

"Hey. You're uh.. that kid in my class, right? 'Tweet', was it?"

"It's Tweek, but yeah. Probably am, I don't remember."

  His voice was scratchy and low, probably the result of screaming and thrashing often, but Craig hadn't the nerve to speak about that. Instead, he continued,

"Oh— right."

A silent moment caught itself between the two, though it was quickly broken.

"..So, what did you get in trouble for?"

A snarky tone would reply,

"Oh, God don't get me started. Apparently a harmless prank is enough to send me here— all because I accidentally got a teacher involved."

  Craig would chuckle, letting his head tilt as he asked,

"Let me guess; you pretended to do something that's considered a crime and the teacher thought it was the real deal?"

"Hah! I wish! But— I was just dropping bags full of stones onto kids who were coming into school. It wasn't my fault that a teacher got hit, I wasn't looking!"

  Tweek huffed as he crossed his arms, leaving Craig to just let out a confused 'huh' and lay back onto the chair. Craig would look around, humming quietly as he waited for Mr Mackey to call him in.

"So,"

Tweek spoke,

"What did you do to get here? You rough up a kid or what?"

  Craig cleared his throat as he smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, uh— no, no. Just fibbed a bunch. Got told on by a little bitch named Butters."

"Oh, you mean Marj? She's sweet, but she can be a real faucet. I always gotta do things behind her back."

  Tweek huffed, scratching his head as he bit his tongue. Tweek would actually consider Marjorine one of his best friends, but he'd never get her involved with his hectic activities.

"Oh, right. Marj."

  Mr Mackey peeked his head out the office door, looking back and forth between the two sitting outside.

"Oh, good, good, you're here, Tweek. I'll be needing to see you first, m'kay? You'll need to wait here for a bit, Craig, m'kay?"

  Craig would look back at Tweek who gave him a shrug, standing up as he walked over to the office door. Before Tweek closed the door, he gave Craig a toothy grin,

"See you tomorrow, nerd."

"Oh, uh— see you."

Author's Notes:

Heyheyy everyone. I'm finally writing shit again on Wattpad, mainly cus I got bored. I also forgot that Wattpad isn't like AO3 and you can't have an author's note without writing it yourself as such. Anyways, this fic is not gonna be written the way you think it will be, but either way this is Wattpad and all of your standards here are like a shitstorm, so I don't care. Hope you enjoyed it ig, see you next chapter.

—Piper