twenty-seven.

jisung is asleep in the guestroom after he is cleaned up by the older. minho is now replacing the bed mattress with a good and dry bed sheet. the tiredness in him started to creep in as well but he endured it since he still needs to transfer the younger in his room after he fixed the bedsheets.

once he finished tidying up his bed, he went to the guestroom to pick up his still sleeping boyfriend in a bridal style and carefully laid him down the bed.

he gently tucked jisung's slightly long hair behind his ear and he smiled at the angelic sight of the latter.

he is so pretty.

and minho still can't believe he's his boyfriend.

this is just so good to be true.

he went downstairs to the kitchen to cook some porridge for the latter when he saw a note on the counter table.

"enjoy your time with jisung hyung! please don't be rough on him though!! T^T

♡, jeonginie"

he chuckled and shook his head.

he then continued to walk to the kitchen to do his work.

it's a beautiful bright afternoon in the city after a heavy rain and hyunjin is living on it. he and chan just went out for a coffee and then planned for a walk afterwards.

after they bought a coffee, they walked in the streets while talking about this and that.

he tried to reach minho and jisung to ask how they are but both of them are out of reach so he just let them be in their own world.

they are at the park right now, drinking their coffee while looking for an empty bench around to sit on. they then heard a guitar playing and a majestic voice that comes perfectly along with the guitar.

they both looked behind them and saw a boy that looks like the same age as the younger. they boy is a bit far from them, but still close enough for them to hear him singing and playing a guitar. luckily, there's an empty bench when they stopped at their tracks so they sat there and watched the boy perform.

after minutes of observation and receiving different vibes of the song he's singing, chan finally spoke up.

"hes great. he'll be a great musician someday." chan smiled. hyunjin just smiled and nodded as he focused on watching the boy in front of him.

the boy was already done playing the last song he'll do for today. the crowd watching him applaud as the boy just smiled while wrapping up his things.

the two walked to the boy.

"you did great, buddy!" chan said and patted the latter's shoulders. the boy smiled brightly.

"thank you." he said.

hyunjin was about to grab money out of his wallet to give to the latter but the boy noticed it and frowned at hyunjin.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"i thought you were playing music for business?" the latter responded, confused. the boy chuckled.

"there's literally no need to do that. i don't do music as a business. i just really like playing in front of people and i like to perform in front of nature, it keeps me connected to the world." he explained. hyunjin laughed nervously and put his money back to his wallet.

"i'm sorry." the latter bowed.

"it's really okay!" the boy smiled.

"so, music is your passion? how long since you've been a guitarist?" chan excitedly asked.

"i became a guitarist since i was six years old because my parents are both musicians so they taught me how to play instruments."

"ohh are you playing other instruments too?"

"yeah. piano, cello, bass and electric guitar, and i'm taking a drum class this summer so yeah." the boy laughed.

chan's jaw dropped. "what's your name?" he asked.

"kim seungmin." he again smiled at the two.

"you're quite talented, seungmin." hyunjin smiled and seungmin nodded.

"thank you." he replied.

"we should go hang out sometime!" chan said with excitement in his tone as the three began walking around the park.

seungmin nodded. "sure! i would love that."

"where should we hang out today?" the older asked as they began leaving the park to go somewhere else.

the three male walked out of the park while talking and getting to know each other.

hyunjin can't wait to tell jisung that he met a musician today. he knows how much jisung loves music so he'll introduce seungmin to him next time.

‎‎

jisung woke up to the sound of loud snoring beside him and he saw minho beside him, facing his back on him while snoring loudly. he smiled and snuggled close to minho and hugged his waist, pulling him closer to his body. he rested his head on the older's shoulder and kissed his neck, but minho didn't even budge.

"jisung-ah, please eat." minho managed to say whilst still sleepy.

"eat what?"

"i made a porridge downstairs. if it's already cold then just reheat it. i got tired of making my pretty boy sing." minho said and faced the younger. jisung blushed and kissed him on the lips while smiling.

"stop teasing me."

"why? you're indeed pretty, like literally." minho said. they both laughed and jisung started to get up.

"i'm going to eat, mr. lee." jisung laughed and the older just smiled at him.

"i hope you like it." the latter replied before jisung smiled once again and closed the door behind him.

the younger finally managed to take the last step down the stairs. his middle body hurts a lot so he struggled on getting up on the bed alone.

when he was about to walk to the kitchen, he saw jeongin and felix in the living room smiling at him. sitting elegantly in the couch as they were drinking a tea.

"this is what i did when they had a midnight date." he heard felix mumbled to jeongin."

"jisung hyung's posture is not quite right, did he did him rough?" the younger mumbled back.

"you know i could hear you two." jisung nonchalantly said. the two just smiled and patted the space between them.

"care to share?" the two smirked. jisung frowned and walked to the kitchen.

"i can't believe my gossip girl's impression didn't work out on jisung." felix fake cried.

"you're such a killjoy, hyung!" he heard jeongin shouted from the living room as he just ignored it and saw a note on top of the microwave oven.

"if the porridge is too bland just sprinkle it with salt or anything you want. enjoy eating! i'm sorry for being rough on you earlier. i love you, jisung.

—minho."

he smiled after reading the note and put it in his pocket. he opened the microwave oven and saw the porridge minho made. it was presented beautifully in a bowl.

he grabbed the still hot bowl of porridge from the microwave oven and went to the dining table and sat on the chair to eat the food.

it was well seasoned and it fits jisung's taste. basically it was delicious.

jisung again smiled and ate more of the porridge.

he's so lucky to have minho in his life.