Fort X Peat

Prelogue: Fort is an submissive top here
He can't even tolerate a sight of  his boyfriend without getting excited
Peat on the other hand is soft and gentle looking guy but he is a beast inside he is addicted to trying too much different things with his boyfriend.

Beginning.
Peat was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone he was soo lazy today he left his homework one done waiting from fort to bring him dinner.
He just wanted to eat and goo to bad asap.
Suddenly his eyes catched something on this phone he saw a notification from his favourite smut writer author nim (self promotion guys 😂).
It was a steamy scene that he wanted to recreate soo bad. As he was imagining him doing all those things to his hubby he heard his honey dripping voice calling him to come to dinner table , the food was ready. he put the phone screen off and followed his voices to the kitchen this hot husband was wearing just an apron and shorts no shirt he was kind off  annoyed to see him like this because if anyone else was there they could be seeing him this way .

He pouted angrily and not it was noticed by fort he asked worrying about what he did wrong . He said,' hey babe what's up with that face don't you like what u cooked I can make something else if you want' as expected peat denied.
They had the food and the dinner table was not quieter than usual.

Peat went straight to his room after the dinner and fort was still anxious about what happened before.
He cleaned the kitchen and went for his boyfriend only to find out. He was focused on something on his phone.
As he went closer he put his phone aside and layed on the bed. Fort set beside him and ask what was wrong and after soo much of asking he told him he was bother by this clothes he smiled a little but then he made sure he won't do this again.
As the air was lighter and all the air had wad love and affection.
Peat insisted to work on his plan he had earlier. He started to kiss fort out of nowhere. Fort was shocked but accepted quickly. Then the things started to spice up. Fort had partially hard b*ner and he was quite uncomfortable in his pants now soo he insisted to remove them but then peat stopped him and asked to to it instead. He was very teasingly slow soo much that fort found it very hard to breathe.

Then as peat removed them fort was only left in his boxers while peat Was fully dressed. Fort then started to undress him pulling his shirt upwards then he was suddenly stopped by peat he was both shocked and frustrated.

He made that  eye contact and saw peat leaving. He asked peat replied "just a min"
After the slowest minutes possible peat returned he saw that fort was trying to touch himself peat exclaimed,'someone seems desperate' and then peat have brought the handcuffs fort was exited to see it it's been long be haven't used then on peat he said ' babe needs a special night today don't you ' peat just replied with the smirk 'it's not me you' fort was confused until started peat handcuffing him and he asked but was shut by peat kissing him and when he was fully cuffed peat disconnected there lips. Fort Said.' baby what is this ?'. 'Just sit back and enjoy today I will treat you soo well.you will ask for it everytime' peat replied.
Soon peat started kissing fort again this time it was more harsh and he licked his mouth with his tongue all over.
After there months were seperate peat started to undress he removed the clothes until he was fully n*ked and he did it very teasingly. He turned around while removing the last piece of cloth the bent slightly soon that us small pink h*le was visible. Fort was just dripping hard. He just wanted a slight friction and he is done.
He was more of existed to see what's coming forward. As peat was completed undressed he climbed on the lap of his boyfiie and started to grind slowly peat was shocked with the action. He released a loud moan and he was hissing from the friction. Peat was grinding soo good that peat was at the edge of his climax his head was Falling behind he just few seconds from c*mming but peat stopped.
Fort opened the eyes and looked at him pleading 🥺.
Peat was in no mood to goo slow hee just removed the remain pair of undies and saw his boyfiie's C*ok sprung out red and hard covered with prec*m and his eyes were all teary from what hee did earlier.
Peat was being very generous he took the c*ckring he brought alog with handcuffs.
And put it on fort's d*ck and fort resisted by saying "baby please I am already at my edge" peat ignored him and started to sit on his d*ck and he moad slightly complimented by his boyfiie's moan the smiled and  kissed him. As he broke the kiss he said in forts ears seductively " make me baby make me come and I will let you come in my a*shole" peat could feel forts d*ck shaking from that comment and peat started to bounce along with the moans and growls. Peat was enjoying this too much. He was feeling forts C*ok deep inside him he was always happy to have such a bigd*ck shoved up his a*s and he increased the speed moaning faster and faster closer to him climax and he came all over forts chest as hee looked up he was fort smiling at him through all the pain.
He got a naughty idea he was not satisfied completely he just took some time and started bouncing again this home slow while kissing Fort.
Fort was unable too speak due to all that build up inside him he mummbled ' please let me ' peat replied with ' just one more round I am not done yet' peat shifted himself now his back was facing fort and started to grind and bounce trying to hit right spot each time.
His pr*state was being hit every time.
Forts d*ck was massive and something one can't get bored off.
Peat was now feeling a little tired he wanted to end this soon he opened the handcuffs and facing to fort said "make me cum and u will let you" fort as quickly as possible switched the position and laid peat on his back and started to thrust in inanimate Speed apo fast peat could not feel his h*le hee was moaning mess. Hee felt soo good he came all over just in few minutes and fort was now frustrated. And he wanted to release soon peat as hee shrugged out of the high and hee take his hand down and remove the c*ck ring and flipped fort on his back again riding him and just few minutes and hee felt that very sharp sprung off hot fluid in his lower belly soo hot that he c*mmed thrice in response to that sensation. And he fall back on the bed and forced the words out of his mouth "it's was soo good I love your  d..k"