twenty-six.

warning: nsfw, mention of blood.

jisung went out of his bathroom and wiped his hair dry with a towel.

minho took the bathroom downstairs to take a shower there, so they basically took a bath at the same time at a different place.

his body is in an unexplainable state these days wherein there are some times that he's either energetic and strong or very weak that he can't even walk properly. and his coughing is getting a lot worse than the last few weeks. he started coughing up blood more frequently than before.

he is getting worse.

and yet he doesn't want to do anything about it.

minho tried to convince him to let the doctors treat him on their way home, but every time minho suggests that, he'll just decline. and he thinks the older already understood where he's coming from since the latter stopped at convincing him.

and there he saw himself in the mirror,

an unusually skinny jisung.

he sighed and continued to dry his hair.

after a while, minho entered the room with his usual after bath look. he saw the younger drying his hair in front of the mirror with lifeless eyes.

he smiled and walked to the latter.

"hi." he said, kissing jisung's nape.

"hey." jisung turned to him and kissed his lips.

"are you feeling refreshed?" the older asked. he walked to jisung's wardrobe to pick up a new set of clothes for him and for the latter.

"a little."

"good thing i only wear oversized because if not, nothing will fit you in there." jisung added. they both chuckled.

"let me help you with that." minho gently took the hair dryer from jisung and he did the work instead.

"thank you." jisung smiled at minho from the mirror and he smiled back at him.

"are you still not gonna change your mind?" he asked jisung, which made the latter shook his head. minho sighs.

jisung then turned to the latter to see that he was looking down, leaning his hands on the table behind jisung.

a tear escaped from both of his eyes, "please-"

"i don't want to see you like this." they rested their foreheads against each other. jisung wiped minho's tear using the both of his thumbs and looked at the latter right in his eyes.

"please try to understand me." he kissed minho in his lips, passionately. the latter quickly melted into the younger's touch and kissed him back.

minho's hands unconsciously travelled around jisung's neck, down to his collarbone, and he lifted him up, which made jisung gasp.

his legs wrapped around minho's waist, the older gently lay him down his bed, still not breaking their slow, yet passionate kiss.

their foreheads found their way back to each other again, not wasting any chance, "i love you so much."

jisung chuckled, "i know. i love you too."

they look at each other's eyes, both panting at their long kiss. jisung's hands found their way on the towel that was wrapped around minho's waist and removed it. he smiled.

and as minho does too.

they kissed again but this time, it was a little aggressive.

and minho was a little impulsive.

his lips travelled around the younger's body, leaving a mark in each stop. jisung was gasping. his face was in a shade of pink. it was painful but he would never expect his partner to do this to him. which to his surprise, made him flustered.

jisung swallowed a big lump in his throat when minho led himself into the latter's lower body. he closed his eyes.

"hyung-"

"it's okay if you don't want to-"

jisung stuttered. "no, i want to. just be gentle with me, i'm new to this." minho chuckled.

"i'm new to this, too. but i promise i'll be gentle."

jisung sighed in relief.

minho rubbed his hands on jisung's inner thigh and spread it apart, which made jisung quiver.

"you're so pretty." the older said with a smirk in his face.

jisung blushed, "stop."

‎ ‎

jeongin and felix went inside the house and dropped their things onto the couch.

"today was a bit tiring," felix says.

"yeah, right. i'll get a glass of water for both of us." jeongin said, standing up from the sofa and headed towards the kitchen.

"thank you, yen-ah." felix smiled at the younger.

felix stood up and went to grab the tv remote in the table when he heard a faint bang  upstairs.

he sighed.

"is jisung and minho hyung already here?" he asked.

"i don't know, i didn't notice their shoes outside. why?" jeongin replied from the kitchen.

"i think they're already here." felix looked upstairs, then to jeongin who was holding two glasses of water in front of him.

"let them, maybe they're fixing something upstairs." jeongin gave the glass of water to felix and drank his.

jeongin accidentally spit out the water out of his mouth when he heard someone moaning upstairs.

"what the fuck—"

"sure, they're fixing something." felix chuckled.

"let's get out of here, we should give them some privacy." jeongin laughed.

"yeah, right." felix replied, laughing too.

‎‎

they were both panting, and minho was smiling at the younger.

"don't look at me like that." jisung said, covering his red face.

minho hovered over him and removed jisung's hands from his face.

"like what?"

"like that! it looks like you're asking for more."

"no, i don't. and besides, you already look tired. i don't want you to suddenly pass out while we're doing it."

jisung scoffed, "that's how low you think of me?"

"i'm not thinking low of you, i'm being considerate."

the younger chuckled, "that's how much you love me, huh?"

minho kissed jisung's lips passionately, "absolutely."

the latter hit his chest, "stop it already!" he became redder than earlier.

"i love you." minho said, pecking the latter's lips in which he quickly responded, "i love you too, fool."

they continued kissing again for half a minute and minho chuckled.

"we should get you cleaned up first, then we'll eat something afterwards." he smiled.

jisung nodded and smiled, "okay!"