Disclaimers

THESE DISCLAIMERS ARE IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE READ THEM:

1. I do not own any of the Rise of the Guardians characters (Jack Frost, Bunnymund, Toothiana, Nicholas St. North, Sandman, and Pitch Black), nor do I own the rights to the Rise of the Guardians franchise. When I use these characters in this story, the rights to the characters go to Dreamworks and their rightful owners.

2. HOWEVER, the other characters used in this story (i.e. Arabella de Moray, Arabella's mother, Marcello, James, etc.) are my own. They are my own design and come from my own imagination, so therefore they are rightfully mine. I will take action if I see if the names or concepts of these characters are used without my permission.

3. None of the images used to illustrate the story are mine-they are taken from the helpful Google Images most of the time, so credit goes to their rightful owners.

4. This story is taken from www.quotev.com, another website like this one. Yes, I that same exact story on Quotev too, and my username on Quotev is Lelio and Frost. I will probably update the story on Quotev before I update it on here, so if you want the most recent developments of the story then go to Quotev (the link to the story will be up soon.)

If anything else comes up, I will add it here. Thank you for reading this, and now you can begin!

~lelioandfrost