the awakening

( 3rd pov )

Nova has awoken from what seemed like a very long slumber she awoken with a loud gasp she was so happy to finally be awake and glad that her pregnancy was still happening she never did get to tell he one true love the good news she finally figure out she had been asleep for 3 months and her stomach was now huge she walked around to see that her one true loves sent was still in the air but very faint she started flying trying to follow the sent she has longed for him for to long.

( Nova poverty )

I was flying for what seemed like forever until I saw him my husband seshomaru in the flesh I think he caught my sent because he looked around him in surprise

( seshomaru pov )

I was walking until the sent of my wife came to my nose but that wasn't possible she was suppose to never wake up that is what jaken told me I starting to belive he lied to get out in the world and cause trouble I stopped walking and sniffed the air she was definitely close by hoe strong her sent is I was looking around until I heard the sweetest laugh I have ever heard and followed it until I came face to face with my wide standing In front of me pregnant 🤰 she was carrying my child I could smell my blood I. His growing veins I smiled at her and brought her into a tight hug.