HORROR NIGHTS !

This was requested!:) thank you for the idea!🩷
lucialucia12345

IMAGINE NAME: Horror nights
WARNINGS: Funny, kissing, scary, fluff, jealousy
MOOD: Happy, scared, envy
AGE: 14-15
Enjoy !

"COME ON TRISTAN! you're taking forever!" Y/n shouted from downstairs, waiting for her best friend, Tristan Pravong, to hurry his butt up because they were currently going to Halloween Horror Nights. Mason Thames, Y/n Y/l/n, Tristan Pravong, Brooke Thames, Violet McGraw, Madeleine McGraw, and Brady Hepner are all gonna go together, for fun.

"I'M COMING!" Tristan shouted back, rushing to put his shoes on. Y/n sighed and rolled her eyes, then got onto Snapchat and started to snap people back. Masons hand snaked around her waist, and he slowly made his way closer to her, looking over her shoulder. "Nosy much." Y/n laughed, jokingly. "I just wanna see what you're doing." Mason smirked, his voice raspy as he squinted his eyes at Y/n. "Y'all are so cute." Brooke grinned, admiring the two best friends. "We're just friends." Mason said, looking at his sister, unamused.

"Yeah. Don't push it, Brooke." Y/n says, looking up from her phone and leaned slightly more into Mason. "That's too bad." Violet sighed and looked at them, shaking her head. "Not you too." Y/n groaned, playfully. "I'm just saying!" Violet threw up her hands in defense. "Enough, Vi." Madeleine said, turning her head to look at Violet, then fixed her direction on Y/n. "Wanna make a tiktok with me, Y/n/n?" Madeleine asked. "Yeah. Sure." Y/n nodded and got out of Masons grasp and walked over to the kitchen with Madeleine; Mason following like a lost puppy.

"I'm ready!" Tristan says, panting as he ran downstairs. "Kay, one moment." Madeleine said, propping her phone on the counter, against some Halloween decoration. Madeleine hit record and started dancing to an audio with Y/n. Mason in the background, looking at them, smirking. "What're you looking at?" Y/n asked, side eyeing him. "Nothing." Mason shrugged and his smirk turned into a grin. The video ended and Madeleine grabbed her phone, then Y/n's hand and started walking back to the group. Mason followed behind, his eyes on Y/n the entire time. The eight of them hopped into the eight seater car, which is literally perfect. Tristan drove, like the king he is, and they finally made it to their destination.

"Alright y'all, we're here." Tristan says in a fake country accent, making Violet snicker. The eight of them hop out of the car, and Mason immediately went toward Y/n. "You excited?" Mason asked her. "Eh, kinda. I'm more scared than excited." Y/n chuckled. Mason nodded and put his hand on her back. "Be prepared, we might meet some fans!" Brady exclaimed. He always loved meeting fans, it was so much fun to see the look on their faces once they realize that Brady Hepner is there. "Don't worry, we will." Brooke smirked and winked at Brady playfully, then they all entered the park. Violet was so nervous, yet excited, considering that it's her first time going to a haunted house.

"If any of y'all hoes leave me I will quite literally shit my pants, so don't leave me." Tristan warned, his tone very serious. Y/n laughed, "We'll try." Y/n joked. "I'm being serious! Haunted houses scared the living hell out of me!" Tristan exclaimed, glaring at Y/n. "Okay, okay. We won't." Madeleine spoke up, attempting to stop the two from bickering even more. "Let's go. I'm freezing!" Y/n said as she shivered. She was wearing a red, navy blue, striped sweater, with a brown corduroy jacket on top, and dark blue low rise jeans with some doc martens.

~ The Outfit ~