twenty-two.

(⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡

the others decided to go home after they decided that they should already call it a day, since they're all tired from their own businesses and from hanging out with each other.

except for the two male that are now walking in the middle of the forest during late afternoon to their favorite spot.

minho invited jisung for a walk and who is he to decline? he likes the older anyway.

"so uhm, i heard you and hyunjin were talking in the kitchen earlier. what did you talk about?" the older broke the comfortable silence between them. minho looked at jisung whose eyes were wandering around the forest.

jisung looked down and slightly smiled.

hyunjin told him everything. but he still doesn't know if it's all accurate or just for the show. he knows that the latter just likes to play games especially with him.

"he confessed to me."

"what did he confess about? his sins? are you a priest?" minho laughed and the younger hit him in his right arm.

"you're so unserious." he said.

"he told me that he's thankful for saving him from trouble ever since he was a kid. and that he likes me."

"what did you say?" minho asked with nervousness in his tone, afraid of the younger's response.

"he told me that i don't need to say anything, because he knows that i like someone else." the older frowned.

they arrived at the riverside and sat on the bench beneath the three.

"do you like someone else? i thought you liked my friend too?" jisung shook his head.

"no, i only like hyunjin as a friend. nothing more than that." minho nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

they both watched the river flows with grace and listened to the sound it made.

minho somehow felt sorry for his friend for getting rejected but he's also thankful because he might get a chance with jisung. the events earlier made him realize that anyone could take jisung if they wanted, and jisung could take anyone if he wanted, so he better make a move before it's too late.

little did minho know, jisung is planning the same thing.

"don't you wanna know—"
"who's this person you—"

they both said in sync. they looked at each other and laughed.

"you should go first." minho said.

"no, you go first." jisung responded and smiled.

"okay."

"may i ask who is the person you like?" he looked at jisung's eyes and he could sense the nervousness creeping into his face.

jisung blushed and looked down. "you."

minho widens his eyes as he looks at the younger who's still looking down at the moment.

"what? me? you? like me?"

"did that sound weird? i'm sorry if it did—" minho slid closer to jisung and gently held his jaw to look at him.

"look at me." jisung obliged and looked into minho's boba-like eyes.

"say it again."

"...."

"minho hyung, i like you."

the older pulled jisung closer to him until there is no space left between them and he kissed the younger gently.

jisung widened his eyes while still kissing the older who is now closing his eyes and he swears his heart just skipped a beat right now.

it feels like a massive fireworks blown in his stomach. his heart was racing, and he feels lightheaded right now.

he kissed back as he went closer to minho and put his arms around his neck, while minho's were hugging his waist.

they stopped and leaned their foreheads to each other to catch their breaths.

"i like you too, jisung." minho said, panting.

the younger laughed. "what are we now?"

"boyfriends? duh." the older said sarcastically. they both laughed and drifted their attention again to the river as jisung leaned his head against minho's shoulder and they both let out a sigh.

"i can't believe that this is where our story started, and it also continues here." jisung chuckled.

"stop with the sentimental thing, we should be kissing right now." minho teased and the younger hit his legs. they both laughed.

"i love you." minho said.

"ahh i'm not used to this!" jisung covered his pink-shaded face and laughed.

"you should get used to this, because we have a long way to go." he made the younger look at him and showered him with kisses all over his face as the latter giggled.

"you don't know how much i wanted to do this to you."

"i love you too and stop teasing me." the younger whined. minho giggled and pinched his cheeks.

"say it again."

"i love you too." jisung smiled and pecked minho's lips.

they continued being the common new couple in the riverside for a while and talked about some stuff.

well then minho's day isn't bad at all like he expected.

rather, it was the best day for him.