twenty-one.

⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

warning: mention of blood.

the day went on with a weird atmosphere across the living room especially when two of your friends are busy pleasing a boy who's already uncomfortable with what they're doing.

here's the thing. hyunjin got extra affectionate with jisung but minho just doesn't mind his own business and keeps keeping jisung away from hyunjin.

every time jisung is about to cough, he prevents it by drinking water. he should not be seen weak today, not now that there's too many people in his house and the other two are just enjoying pissing him off.

he knows something is wrong with him, the moment he coughed blood the last day.

the movie ended and they started cleaning up the mess they made in the living room.

while jisung invited hyunjin for a private talk in his bedroom.

he closed the door behind him and locked it so that no one could enter, especially the boy who couldn't keep his hands to himself.

hyunjin looked around the room, and he saw some tissues full of blood in the trashcan.

"what's that?" hyunjin asked and pointed to jisung's trashcan that is full of blood in it.

"oh, it's my ballpen, the ink spilled, so yeah." jisung awkwardly laughed.

"by the way, did you see how minho hyung acted earlier? i swear he's so random." jisung added.

hyunjin chuckled. "hmm, it's because he likes you." he muttered under his breath.

"huh?"

"i uhm, nothing! i was talking about the confession earlier. you don't have to respond, i already know your answer."

jisung pouted and walked towards hyunjin.

"is it okay for you?" he asked.

"yeah, totally! i know you like someone else so i don't need an answer anymore." he smiled at jisung.

"come here." jisung pulled hyunjin into a hug and caressed his back.

"i'm sorry. i hope we could still be best friends who protect each other." he snuggles close to hyunjin's neck as the older smiled.

"i'll protect you now, i'm literally taller than you." he felt vibrations when jisung laughed in his neck.

he sighed.

he knew jisung so well. he knew jisung would never disregard him just because he likes the younger.

they let go of each other and sat in jisung's bed.

"do you know them?" jisung asked.

"who?"

"the one i like."

"hmm. he talks about you all the time whenever he has the chance to call us." hyunjin chuckled. he never knew that's the way minho falls in love with someone, though the older confessed to him before, his love for jisung is nothing compared to his love for hyunjin before.

and he's happy that this vacation gave him someone to truly love.

"he did?"

"yeah. minho just loves talking about you all the time. and i saw how he protects you from me earlier, it almost looked cringe." they laughed.

"i think he likes you too."

"don't jump into conclusions."

"i'm not. you better confess to him or i'll steal you away from him." jisung hit him in his arm with a pillow as hyunjin just laughed.

minho noticed that jisung and hyunjin weren't in the living room nor the kitchen, so he thought the moment they step out of their place right now, they're already boyfriends. he sighed.

he heard laughing from upstairs and saw the two male laughing while going downstairs. minho fixed the couch and he suddenly caught jisung looking at him from the stairs. hyunjin hit the younger and whispered something in his ear.

well, crap.

this will definitely be the worst day of his life.

-

double update but this one is short! i'm having another idea blast right now so i'm so inspired at posting something for y'all.

keep safe!

xoxo, leeknoringg.