Morning routine

Normal text
Thinking to self
Texting
New POV and A/N

Brysons POV
Beepbeepbeepbeep Beepbeepbeepbeep!
I slammed my alarm clock off as I got up and yawned. I grabbed a marker from my desk and walked over to my calendar

CALENDAR REFERENCE

Continue

I looked at it and crossed off the 16th day, which was labeled "First day of hell". I walked out, going into the bathroom. I grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste. I squeezed the toothpaste, only to realize that it was empty. I walked half way downstairs to see my brothers chatting in the living room. "Did you guys use the toothpaste?" I asked. They all replied with a nod, then they continued to talk. I walked back upstairs, going to the bathroom. I grabbed the bottle of mouthwash and poured it in a cup. I drank it and did what everyone else would do...spit it out, of course. I went back to my room and put on a hoodie, since everything else I had on was just from last night..I mean, it wouldn't change anything if I put a different shirt anyway since they all look alike, I thought to myself. I grabbed a black mask from my drawer and put it on since I didn't get to brush my teeth today. I looked at my chore list, and it said "make breakfast..9:35am.." I mumbled the rest to myself. Opening the door, I grabbed my backpack and went back downstairs. Everyone talked, until a few minutes later when they smelled the salty smell of eggs and bacon. They walked to the kitchen, Brayden speed walking. They all loved it when I made breakfast, or just anything else. We ate breakfast, nobody said anything about my mask though. Then we put on our shoes, walked outside and waited for the bus to come over.

311 words in chapter
378 words in the whole chapter itself
+ authors note

This is my first chapter, btw this is actually a fanfic about haminations. This is based off of a story I made at school, so brittney (brysons sister) won't be in until future chapters. I wrote this at 12am so expect some mistakes! Anyways, stay safe, have fun and don't die😀 —local pansexual author❤️