Chapter 1 Introduction

A/N (Very important to this story)

This story is not going to have the GoT characters watching the show. They are going to react to the fanfiction "Father of Dragons" by Naerys Blackfyre (and yes they gave me permission to write this) because that fanfiction is in my opinion better than the show. Though that may be biased because Jon is my favorite character. I highly suggest reading "Father of Dragons" before reading this, seriously check it out, it's amazing. Also, this is my first Game of Thrones fanfiction so don't expect it to be good. Some of the characters will seem OOC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Jon noticed when he woke up was that he wasn't in Winterfell anymore. He was in a room with a lot of comfy-looking chairs and a giant black rectangular box on one of the walls. He heard someone groan to his right. When he looked over he saw the rest of his family as well as some of the other lords of Westeros. Even the king was here. There were also some people from Essos like Jorah Mormont.

Jorah Mormont and Ned Stark in the same room. That certainly wouldn't end well, Jon mused to himself.

Before any arguments could start writing appeared on the giant box and a voice started talking. "Welcome everyone! I know you're all probably wondering why you're here. The reason you are here is because I brought you here to watch your future. You will be watching future events on the giant box on the wall, it's called a screen by the way."

Cersei snorted and rolled her eyes. "As if something like that would actually be possible."

"Then how would you explain how we all got here?" Oberyn asked snidely effectively shutting her up. It was no secret the Martells hated the Lannisters.

"Seven hells Ned it's so good to see you." Robert said wrapping his friend in a hug. Ned greeted him back while hiding his shock at how much weight his friend had gained.

While Ned and Robert had their reunion Arya noticed Jon and tried to go over to him, only to run into seemingly nothing drawing everyone's attention.

The "screen" spoke again. "Ah, yes I forgot to mention I have put an invisible wall between Jon and the rest of you."

"Why would you do that?" Ned asked, the confusion and suspicion clear in his eyes.

"Just to ensure his safety. You'll find out why soon enough. But I think you already know why don't you Ned?" Everyone could hear the amusement in his voice.

No one could figure out why a bastard son would need protection. Sure a trueborn son would need it but not a bastard. Catelyn was sure it was a way to keep the bastard away from her children and overall seemed happy about it.

Ned meanwhile had gone pale. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Howland Reed also go slightly pale. Could this person have figured out Jon's true parentage?

His train of thought was interrupted by Tywin asking him why his bastard would need anything to ensure his safety. "I truly don't know my lord." Ned lied through his teeth. He had to keep Jon safe.

Doran and Oberyn were getting suspicious now. They know Rhaegar and Lyanna married and Elia was alright with it even if they did not agree with it. And right as the rebellion ends Ned Stark comes back with a bastard which seemed highly unlikely. Could this Jon be the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna? They decided to keep this information for later since they had no proof yet.

Ser Davos, Varys, and Genna also had their suspicions. They all heard the rumors of how Lyanna Stark was never kidnapped but rather went with Rhaegar willingly. They would have to keep a close eye on Lord Stark and his "bastard".

After some more reunions and introductions, everyone took their seats. All the Stark children were disappointed that their brother couldn't sit with them. Jon was just confused, he really did not see any reason as to why he would need his safety ensured but it's not like he could do anything about it.

The "screen" spoke up one last time before the viewing began. "The events you are going to watch start four years into the future."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:

Minor lords from the various regions

North:

Jon Snow/Targaryen, Benjen Stark, Sansa Stark, Satin, Ned Stark, Brienne of Tarth, Podrick Payne, Bran Stark, Rickon Stark, Catelyn Stark, Arya Stark, Robb Stark, Howland Reed, Bronze Yohn

Animals (dragons will be introduced in later chapters):

Ghost, Nymeria, Greywind, Lady, Ice, Summer, Shaggydog, Rhaegal, Viserion, Oberon, Sycorax, Charon, Umbriel

The Wall:

Tormund

Riverlands:

Edmure Tully, Brynden Tully

Westerlands:

Tyrion Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Jaime Lannister, Bronn, Genna Lannister

The Reach:

Samwell Tarly, Olenna Tyrell, Margaery Tyrell, Willas Tyrell, Garlan Tyrell, Loras Tyrell, Alleras

The Crownlands:

Robert Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, Ser Davos Seaworth, Shireen Baratheon, Cersei Lannister, Varys, Barriston Selmy, Gendry

Dorne:

Oberyn Martell, Doran Martell, Arianne Martell, Daemon Sand

Essos:

Melisandre, Jorah Mormont, Followers of the god of light