Funny but True....

Ok so I am your average typical girl. My name is Charlie Jones. I am 16 years old and have never had a boyfriend. Okay so yeh you could say that sounds cheesy, like the beginning to a horrible sappy romance movie? Well the truth is... I believe in fairytales. I believe that one day Prince Charming will come along and sweep me off my feet. But in my fairytale I didnt get the Prince I had in mind...

-

Its a cool (more like freezing!) July morning. My freaking older brother Liam won't drive me to school, he is afraid I will give his precious little car cooties or something, if you ask me he is just an idiot. So I have to walk to school.

My school isnt that far away, only around the corner. But on a day like this I really wasn't looking forward to walking.

I walk in the school gates and my best friends, Hailee and Taylor are waiting for me. Hailee practically runs at me and wraps me in a big bear hug, as she does to me every morning. Whereas Taylor just greets me warmly and gives me a high five.

"So how was your weekend Charlie?" Hailee asks me a great big smile on her face. She has always been the positive and cheery one inthe group.

"Yeah you know the usual... " I reply

"Assignments?" Hailee asks with enthusiasum.

"Nah she went on a date!!" Taylor replies coldly.

"Oh my gosh I was just clarifying!! Whats wrong with you today Miss Sourpuss?" Hailee replies half heartedly.

Taylor had just recently broken up with her boyfriend. She took it pretty hard, so she hasnt been herself lately. Her boyfriend Jason and herself had been together for 2 years and then she found out that he had been cheating on her for the last 6 months of the relationship.....

I stare at Hailee giving her a 'Don't bring it up' look.

Se nods and turns on her heel, when the bell rings, and skips her way off to roll call.

Taylor is in the rollcall next door to mine so we walk together to G block.

"I really miss him Charlie" Taylor whispers so quietly that I am straining to hear her "Do you think he liked her more than me?"

"Taylor listen he isn't worth it! You are a gorgeous girl with a great personality and if he can't see that he doesn't deserve you." I say to her feeling pretty proud of my speech.

"You really think so?" She whispers again.

"Really." I reply.

We reach our rollcall rooms and part ways. I have my next class with her anyway. Mrs Hart walks in and starts beginning to call roll.

My name comes up and she calls it out in a very high voice "Charlie Jones?" .

"Here." I reply she looks at me and nods.

I return to the original thing I was doing which was listening to gangnam style on my phone. I can't help but think about Hailee when I listening to this song. It's her favourite song. I honestly don't know why she loves it so much you can barely understand any of it considering its in korean, the only words in English are 'oh Sexy lady!!'. Thats it.

I was bopping along to the beat of gangnam when I was tapped on the shoulder. I instantly thought it was Mrs Hart so I turned around and said "Yes Mrs.." When suddenly Irealised it wasn't Miss Hart it was Travis Williams. He must have transferred to my roll call. Great...

Travis Williams is the bad boy at our school. Popular, good looking, blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes and annoying. Travis had a reputation for annoying people. Girls, guys, teachers, anybody. It wasn't that he tried to bug you on purpose i suppose its just in his personality he was just a big joker. He was funny at some points but others.

I realised I had my feet resting on the seat in front of me like a foot stool. "Is that seat taken?" He said pointing to the chair my feet where resting on. "Ah no..." I replied staring into his gorgeous blue orbs.