The Move

I just got out of the hospital and I'm already packing to go to aunt Sara's. I didn't want to move, I even argued profusely about it, but they wouldn't allow it I understood though. I finally finished packing everything I would need. I'm still sad I would be leaving all of my close friends behind.

My dad and I were finally on our way to the airport after saying goodbye to our family friends. On the way there, I said goodbye to all my favorite places. I'll miss going to the arcade where I always went with my best friend Lucy. But I guess I'll see them later in my life.

After about 20 minutes I was at the airport. I had about ten minutes until my flight departed. I turned to my dad and told him I would see him soon. I barely made it,and I ran the whole time so I was very tired. After taking off, I leaned back and fell asleep.

After a long plane ride, I arrived in Los Angeles. It was beautiful, because we arrived at sunset and the light was just right. I walked in and saw my aunt Sara holding a sign with my name on it. She was in her mid twenties, with long blonde hair that went to her lower back. She was wearing a sleek black suit. "Hi sweetheart, its been a long time." Aunt Sara said as I approached her. "Yeah it has, sorry I didn't keep in touch this last week, it was because of the recent... incident."." I heard" she said barely above a whisper," just remember that your very safe here, after all, there is a wide gay community here in california." She said with assurance. " I know, and I'm glad that I have a new start."