III

Third chapter, and they've met for the third time. Hehe.

It might be the start of plot twists and stuff, so hold yourself tight because the rollercoaster is about to launch! I said before but I think it is better to emphasis it here again;

None of the characters are purely good nor bad, I have made them all grey and at some point, I believe it's possible to hate even the protagonist, so all I'm asking you at the moment is to read with your mind open and heart light.

Here we go chapter THREE

~~~

Walking to where Jennie is standing against the wall, Lisa thinks maybe she's been daydreaming. It seems kind of impossible to see Jennie in a party like this, considering Lisa has watched her how she treats the people she doesn't want to interact with. So honestly, Lisa doesn't think Jennie would want to hang out with this many people! But then again... Lisa is actually walking towards a figure that is most definitely Jennie. How can she mistake her with another? Lisa is sure this would never happen. The way the feline eyes shine in the dark certainly belongs to Jennie and no one else. She doesn't even want to think of the faint smirk on her lips, like she knows she has won when Lisa started to walk to her.

To be fair with Lisa, the model doesn't even know why she is going to the same spot that Jennie standing, they haven't seen each other ever since the last time Chaeyoung has made the feline storm away from them. Lisa isn't sure if Jennie would be nice to her or it is her turn to taste the power of icy manners from Jennie Kim, which of course, she also finds herself interesting to learns many layers as Jennie has to offer, so keeping up with a cold, ruthless girl mustn't be that hard.

Before Lisa is prepared enough, she's standing right in front of a girl a couple of inches shorter than her in black clothes and a goblet of champagne in her hand, holding it like it's a sacred thing to be held by any other way.

Lisa smiles, now for the first time in the night for real. It still feels safe with Jennie near her and this time the girl isn't even touching her like the way she did back in the park, Lisa doesn't think she would ever move on from her touch. NEVER.

"Hi!" She's the one breaking their silence first and her voice comes out more excited than she intended to, sucking her lips in her mouth, Lisa tries her hardest to prevent the blush creeping on her cheeks, and she's so bad at this kind of stuff.

"Hi to you." Jennie smiles. Lisa visibly sees how the ice in her eyes goes away and a warm sensation feels her brown orbs. It is as if Jennie's eyes are radiating the warmth to her body because after one glance from the feline, Lisa is no stressed or frightened from previous events. "If I knew you'd be here, I would've picked you up myself." Jennie boldly says, sipping from her champagne while her eyes burning into Lisa's.

"I didn't know you'd be here either."

"Why?"

Lisa shrugs, finds a more comfortable spot next to Jennie and rests her back on the wall. This way, she doesn't have to look at Jennie all the time and definitely would be much easier for her to maintain herself and not gawk at the beauty of the brunette besides her.

"You don't look like someone who hangs out in parties like this." Lisa gives her a quick glance before staring back at her shoes. "Well... that's what I thought, and I clearly was wrong."

"You're not." Jennie answers with a hint of smile remaining on her lips. "Though sometimes I have to be in places like these, business, you know?"

"Yeah." Lisa sighs, because if there's one thing Lisa Manoban can literally feel with her flesh and bones, is really being somewhere she doesn't want to be because she has to make her name known. And now she gets where Jennie is coming from. "I had my own share."