Authors Note

Hello peoples! It's me, Blazestar. Aka Blaze, aka MentallyUnstable, aka Shard, whatever. Anyway...

I can't believe this already has almost 200 views! I know sometimes you're just too lazy to comment, or don't care enough to, but I want some feedback. So far I've done each chapter pretty short, only a fraction of the episode is done, and majority of it I still am working on. And I've also stuck close to the source material (very close).

No matter what, I am definitely going to stray farther and farther from the actual show. And I am planning on releasing the rest of episode one in just one to three more chapters, making them much longer than previously.

But what I most want to know, is what pov do you guys want? Should I keep it as it is now, sorta 3rd person and switching characters thoughts/feelings throughout the chapter? Or should I have each chapter/episode specifically be a pov of one character? For example, the majority of the rest of episode one being in Jack's POV?

Also, with me making chapters longer: they will take longer to be finished and published. Know that I am not dead! I am simply working on two other projects, school, work, as well as longer chapters. If I ever drop this, I will for sure let you know. As well as let you know of any hiatus'.

Sooooo, that's that! The first part of this, planning, suggestions, & whatever is still very much open. If there are characters you want to see, plotlines explored, etc. I am very open to ideas.

✌️