𝟎𝟐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
S2 x E19
Klaus

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃S2 x E19Klaus

                      "are you sure the dagger's not still in him, no offence, but you still look dead." cassia's voice rung out as she stood on the driveway.

"cass, shut up!" elena whisper-yelled to her.

elijah looked behind him. "who are you?" the girl was vaguely familiar.

"no time for introductions, cass, catch." the doppelganger threw her the car keys while walking down the steps.

"elijah, come on!" the original snapped out of his trance-like state and walked towards the car.

when they got in the car, cassia handed the keys back to elena, "what?"

"i drove here." elena rolled her eyes as she flicked the key, starting up the car.

"here." cassia handed him a blood bag she grabbed from her freezer, ripping the top off her own.

"can we do introductions now?" elijah asked as he too started to drink.

cassia tossed her now empty blood bag on the backseat. "sure, why not, cassia. cassia sinclair. i'm what you call a heretic." elijah raised his eyebrows. "sinclair? as in a witch?" 

she narrowed her eyes, "i did just say that. anywho, i was born a siphoner, i hope you know what that means, then i was turned over 450 years ago."

"hm." his eyes drifted to the tattoo on her collarbone. "your tattoo, it's-"

"the same one as rebekah's. i know considering she was the one who got it done with me." elijah looked back to face her. "cassia," the name rolling off is tongue in realisation. "rebekah always talked about you." cassia smiled. she missed her best friend dearly.

elena pulled over, parking the car then turning in her seat. she gave cass a look, that look, the look you give when you're about to explain everything.

"you look better." elena tried to be gentle with him. i mean, she did kill him.

"that's a lie, i can see your skull through your skin." elijah gave cass a glare while she shot a sarcastic smile back.

"where did you get the dagger?" he was pissed. he had that tone in his voice, the calm one you speak with before you yell and scream.

"i'll tell you everything but we have to work together, elijah. i need your word." cassia sat back into the seat, folding her arms to get comfortable.

"your ability to make demands has long passed." he was still looking down at his hands. weird guy.

"no demands, i'm offering my help." cass cleared her throat. "we're offering our help. and in return, we want yours."