Joane's Snack

Toronto, Canada. 1976

"Hey! Give it Back!" Joane instructed to her Brother, Lionel.

"Not a chance until you give me back my wand!" The Man, age 120 while looking a good 19, said to his little sister. Joane just waved the wand in defiance, not giving a crap about what her brother was saying. Well, Half-Brother to be exact. They have the same Father, Prius, who lived up to 208 Years Old. Joane and her Brother heard that they have a family and a Aunt and Uncle, Twins, though their Father left his siblings.

Their Father was a sadistic lunatic. They we're created with their Father's victims, to their distaste. They both left him to start a new life shortly after Joane turned . Joane is 78, while looking 17, and has a tanned skin tone, from her Native-American heritage. She has black hair, while some white streaks roam in it. She has soft blue-eyes and small lips. Her Brother on the other hand, has the Black hair without the white streaks. His eyes were an illuminous yellow that even glowed in sunlight.

They we're both Hybrids, Since their Father was 50% Vampire, 25% Shapeshifter, 25% Human, with his gift being Hypnotism, which made it easy for him to lure victims for gruesome experiments. Their Father told them that his Mother was killed by his Vampire Father for her being a hybrid.

"Where'd you even get this darn thing, it's stupid but neat at the same time." She said while waving like a lunatic. Even though they are older then they look, they still have the maturity of when they stopped ageing. He then snatched it from her reluctant hands and put it away in his coat.

"It is a WAND, and it is MINE , NOT YOURS. Don't you have to go bust some dark wizards or some newborn vampires? I heard that they are having a Wizarding War, and some other crap with Gods,-" Joane interrupts him carelessly.

"Ugh don't remind me, I know, I know. I should go see what's- up-. I am finally keeping up with the kids' slang." She laughed victoriously as she teleported to the Society of Justice. As she walked in, she was bombarded in a bone-crushing hug by a fellow member, Adelaide Prather, Creation of Gaia herself. She isn't in no way a mortal, but was sent by her to help the land. Adelaide and her have a daughter-mother relationship, and calls herself her daughter, Joane doesn't care to learn more about her lineage to know.

"Joane! I need your help for a mission to help get that Army. That Dark Wizard is wrecking havoc on the Humans, torturing and slaughtering thousands. I think his name is Vo-ldid." Adelaide then magically wrote it in the sky in black to see the mortals name again.

"Vol-de-marotte. Vol- Whatever. We can just-" They then received a message from a fellow Leader, Amalia Macmillan.

"The Dark Wizards have been stopped from us. Now, The Volturi request our presence at their castle." Amalia instructed.

Joane just spared a laugh and walked with the being to somewhere Joane didn't know. Adelaide then teleported them both.

Volturi Italy

Joane and Adelaide let themselves in the castle, looking at the piled up bodies that looked as they we're drained of blood apathetically. As they found themselves in the middle of the Grand Foyer their eyes met all of the Higher-Ranking Vampires including the Vampire Twins, Demetri, Felix, and the Blonde One, Rian. Adelaide raised a brow wondering why she was here since they like to keep her existence a secret. As they moved their eyes to the front, they saw Aro, Caius and Marcus, and Aro's Wife, Sulpicia.

"Ah, The Society, How you grace us with your presence." Aro said to them with inviting arms. Adelaide just stayed where she stood while Joane gave a smile to the Vampire in the corner, named Rian, and unbeknownst to them all, we're in a 36-Year old Relationship. The Vampire had long Blonde Curly Hair. He had sharp masculine features, and almost towered over Joane since he was 6'2 while Joane was 5'6. He wore all Black and was just staring back at Joane, with thoughts of intimacies that Joane read through her telepathy. Joane tried with her might to not let it be known to others.