I want to feel you

Tw: hair pulling, gagging, cum eating, facial, breast play, spanking, rough, over-stimulation, impregnation. 🙈

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a regular day at Graceland, Elvis had the Mafia over, so I couldn't really go out anywhere because Elvis thinks it's not "lady like" to disappear when we've got guests over, so I listen. I decided to toddle off into the kitchen to help Gladys, Elvis' momma.

It's almost like Elvis has trained me to be a housewife, the women he always wanted me to be. I was good at stuff like that, being a good "little girl" doing as I'm told.

I open the fridge door whilst holding a conversation with Gladys and Elvis' grandmother. "And just when I thought the Colonel disappeared, he came up behind me and scared me silly" I say grabbing the glass bottle of milk from the fridge. "That Colonel is a scary creature" Elvis' grandmother replies. I laugh at her silly remark, she laughs along as she shoots me a wink.

"Now, that ain't very nice, but I do agree" Gladys says picking up a knife to butter some bread, we all nod our heads in agreement. "Would ya go see what the boys want to eat doll?" Gladys asks me, grabbing some supplies from the cupboard.

"Uh-huh, of course I will." I say popping out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Elvis, honey?" I call out at him and he's giving one of  the boys a nuggie to the head. "Oh-? Hey baby!" He says laughing as the other guy stumbles away. "Elvis.." I say in a soft but stern tone, "yes..?" he asks me, knowing he did wrong. "Say sorry, ya hurt him" I say leaning against the door frame, my clothes sticking to my body, showing off all my curves.

"Sorry kid, I ain't mean to go that hard on ya, we still buddies huh?" Elvis asks as the guy stumbles over to Elvis again, patting his back in forgiveness. "Good boy Elvis." I say as I feel everyone's eyes on me, "mhm.." Elvis replies biting his lower lip.

"Now for the real question," I laugh and some of the gang laugh too. "What do y'all boys want to eat?" I ask walking up closer. "Just make us all sandwiches, don't matter which type." Elvis says almost rushing me out of the room, as if he's in a hurry for something. "And to drink I'll bring y'all some pepsi colas." I call running back into the kitchen.

"Any type of sandwiches, and a couple bottles of pepsi cola." I say grabbing the stuff from the fridge whilst Gladys grabs plates. I can hear the boys shouting from the kitchen, "they must be horsing around again" I  think to myself, preparing everything.

Once the food is ready, I go out and call everyone into the kitchen, to get their food.
Elvis stops me, whilst everyone is caught walking into the kitchen. Out of nowhere Elvis smashes his lips onto mine, his hands roaming for my ass. I let out a "yelp!" and he gives me a satisfied smirk, before walking into the kitchen, I can see a few of the boys catch on, while they share a laugh with Elvis.

I go to straighten up the living room, because good god was it messy after everyone playing in it. I bend over to fix the cushions on the couch, unaware of my surroundings, humming one of Elvis' songs.

Just then I hear quiet "shushs" before quiet laughs, I knew what Elvis was planning so I decided to put on a full show, that I knew he was gonna react to, I smirked to myself having it all planned out before he could even do it.

I feel him creep up behind me, while I catch a side glance at the Memphis Mafia standing in the door frame.

Elvis takes his big firm hand, and smacks my ass almost as hard as he can, I let out a moan in response knowing it was only loud enough for whoever was inside, the room to hear. I hear some of the boys wolf whistle at the lewd noise I just made and I feel Elvis come closer and press, hisself into me. I gently move my ass against him.