Chapter.1

“have you ever thought about hooking up with one of the one direction look alikes lol, you would have a better chance than the real thing!”. That was the message I had in my tumblr inbox, left by an anon.

“Never really thought about that LMAO, good idea! I might have to get that Harry look alikes #!”

I smiled happily at my answer and pressed send. You might think I’m a harry girl. But actually, I’m a nobody girl. I can’t pick one over the other. I know that sounds stupid and lame and ill go “Oh you’re not a true directioner if you have a favorite” on you. No I won’t. I love them all to death. But why have one when you could have the set? At least that’s how I think of it.

I scrolled down my dashboard, gifs of the boys being adorable, rants, A collage of pictures, some fanfics and preferences, ships of the boys, stupid yet clever posts,  the occasional the wanted posts- but I don’t mind. The wanted is ok. Ya know, the usual.

My url is named “Dat1Derful05life”. My blog is pretty popular. Unlike other tumblr blogs that get all up in your face if you say something they don’t like. I’m pretty laid back about haters. I just reply with the appropriate gif. Done, done and done.

I have about 600 followers. I guess people like me because I’m an actual nice directioner, and I say it how it is without being rude. *Their words not mine*. Well if that’s what they think I guess.

My inbox had a new message. I think it was from the same anon.

“Right!? But like think about it! If you can’t have Harry (since hes obvs gay with Louis) why not have the next best thing? His twin!”

 For the record about the Larry stylinson issue. I’m pretty neutral. I do think Louis and Harry push the limit on a “bromance”. But for it to be a romance?

Like Larry shippers have this huge huge conspiracy theory about Modest! how Eleanors a beard, they hack their twitters, the Olympic elounor pictures were planned. I have nothing against larry shippers. Most of my followers are Larry shippers. It just seems farfetched to me that’s all. I do think that Louis and Harry aren’t a typical bromance and maybe there is something they are not telling us. But I’m not going to open the “Larry stylinson” tag anytime soon.  But anyways.

“Like they say! The knock offs are the NBT!” I replied.

I opened up another tab and logged on to twitter. My account name was @TakeMariahHome. On twitter I had about 3400 followers. Not a huge account, but nowhere near a small one either.

I had 3 new mentions. 2 of them asking for a follow back. Which I then did. And one of those annoying “YOU’VE BEEN PICKED TO BE IN DRAKES NEW VIDEO!” tweets. Who I then blocked.

I checked my time line. People were going insane! They were talking about how one direction never does video diaries anymore, no music videos for months! And they couldn’t remember the last time they actually had a real twit cam. Damn what did I miss?

#WeWantTheOld1DBack was trending number one worldwide. What had happened to make the fan base go insane? I clicked on the link. Most of the tweets were filled with ones similar to the ones on my TL. But none really explained what brought this up. Maybe it was just a thought and it spread like wild fire. Like that #Dumbfanficmoments trend. Now that I think about it, I liked that trend. We should trend that again. Just sayin!

I remembered the message that anon sent me. About the 1D look alikes. This called for a clever tweet!

“Maybe we should just get the one direction clones to do video diaries lol #WeWantTheOld1DBack”

I didn’t expect much from that tweet. It was just a joke. Who would actually want to watch that? Its not the same. Looks aside it wouldn’t be the same. Different personalities, different voices, different clothing, and just different everything! That’s when I got new notifications.