The Camara moved and a bedroom is shown. Inside that bedroom there are two cribs.

The door opens and Petunia walks inside with to bottles of milk. She goes to one crib first. It's Harry's crib.

"Harry's adorable.",Alice gushed.

"I wonder who's the godfather.",Frank said
.
"My best guess is that it's Padfoot.",James said.

After feeding Harry,Petunia made her way to the next crib. It's baby Flora's crib.

"Who do you think is her godfather?",Lily the asked.

"I think it's still Padfoot.",James told her.

Lily shook her head at him,"No...I think it's Remus."

"Well...I don't care about godfathers...bit I better be little Flora's godmother,Lily. If not I will kill the bitch who is.",Marlene told her friend.

"She's always smiling.",Klaus commented.

"Hello,sweetheart.",Petunia said while giving her a small smile.

Then she fed Flora one of the bottles.

"You know...I wish James and Lily wouldn't have died...that way you would be with them...but wishes don't always come true now,do they."

"I was right...we die.",James said sadly while Lily hugged him tightly.

Sirius shook his head,"No. No..That can't happen.(James looked at him sadly)...we won't let that happen this time,Prongs. We will stop it.You and Lily won't die."

Petunia sighed,"Now you guys will have to live in this hell with me."

"What are you talking about,Petunia?",Lily asked her sister.

Petunia just looked down.

Petunia then caressed Flora's cheek in a motherly way,"....I always wanted children...it's just sad that you guys arrived in my life after such a tragedy."

"But...I thought you were pregnant.",Lily said and looked at Petunia shocked.

"No any more.",Petunia whispered sadly and touched her stomach.

Rebekah looked at her with sad eyes. She then placed a comforting hand on Petunia's shoulder.

Petunia gave her a small but thankful smile.

Petunia then tickled her neck and baby Flora started giggling. Petunia chuckled with her then picked her up and patted her back. After baby Flora burped, the opened.

"Flora is just adorable.",Alice gushed.

"Petunia.",a fat man with an awful mustache said then sneered at the babies.

"Who is he?",Rebekah asked Petunia.

"That's my husband...Vernon."

Elijah,Klaus,Finn,and Kol looked disgusted by the mere sight of the man.

"What do you want,Vernon?",Petunia asked him stiffly while moving towards Harry's crib.

"Get them out of here.",Vernon ordered her.

"Huh?"

"No..why on earth would I do that?",Petunia questioned him.

"This is our son's room.",Vernon told her.

Petunia frowned,"Our son's room?"

Petunia frowned,"Our son's room?Vernon...we don't have children."