Glassy colored eyes. (23)

**Faith Pov**

                      +August 21st 2009+
                                 ~12:23am~

"Let me go!" I shrieked trying to yank my arms away from the people who were taking me back to the monster I've hated, for a while...
Mathew.

"Let me Go! Please!" I cried out tears falling from my eyes, my lips leaking blood and my hair tangled, I felt lost. I didn't know how and why I was being taken back here, with the one who wanted to murder me.

I tried to pull away once more and suddenly felt a sharp pain stab and burn my whole body and I suddenly became limp, I could no longer move but my body still felt everything, how my chest heaved up and down, how my body shook in a agonizing fear, the way my legs dragged right above the ground as the guards took me to Mathew.

My body slowly became capable to move again but I no longer felt the reason to fight, I would either come out dead or injured.

It hurt to know Bill would let me come back here even though he saw how he had left me, sure Bill hated me but wasn't I his brother's lover..?
Was I actually nothing to him..?

-Flashback-

                      +August 20th 2009+
                                 ~11:35pm~

"Bill please, please don't let me stay. You can do whatever to me, but please... don't let me stay here." I cried out gently grabbing his hand tearing escaping my eyes, I knew offering anything to him would end in disaster but I would at least have Tom to be there and stop him, right?
"Faith deal with it. Can't you? You are an adult after all, but don't worry once I save you I'll take up on that offer." He spoke in a cold tone something about it burned my stomach in a negative way, I didn't get why.

"Please Bill! I promise you...! I just can't stay here..!" I cried out falling onto the floor and onto my knees. I was afraid, afraid for what would go on in the future. I felt as my own tears started to make me choke on them.

"God Faith... Shut up please your giving me headache. Take my jacket and leave!" He snarled shoving his jacket towards me.
I felt anger wanting to rise in me but instead I stood quiet and took the leather jacket putting it on and I felt as the heavy material slightly brought me down for a few seconds before I got used to it.

The resentment and hatred that grew for him was huge, to large for me to contain, I thought he was changing but what monster would let a woman die in a man's arms, especially a man he is "friends" with.
I looked up at him who stared at the blank wall probably thinking, I took a deep breathe before finally speaking.

"I hope you kill your self Bill kaulitz, I hope everything in your stupid miserable life goes wrong... you never cared about anyone but your snobby self.. I hope you realize how much I would pay to see you die after everything you did... I thought you would change but I guess I was wrong from the start. Wasn't I..?" I softly spoke as I got up from the ground and wiped my tears from my watery eyes, I was tired of begging, tired of letting myself beg for someone's help, I was tired of everything.

"I hate you too Faith, I hate everything about you and I hate the fact I ever brought you into my home. I want to kill you, I want to hurt you for all the shit you caused.. the fact you were the reason Tom ended up in the hospital or maybe the reason that I had to come here, or maybe even the reason why Haley is even here." He snarled finally turning to look at me my eyes widening as I heard what he said, it wasn't any worse than what've said but it hurt to know it was probably all caused by me.

"Open the door!" Someone yelled making us turn to look at the door the door handle shaking as the door bended forward trying to keep the men from getting to us.
I was to distracted by the door that I didn't notice Bill came behind me til he grabbed me and carried me towards the door, at first I thought maybe he was going to save me, just maybe but as soon as he opened the door he pulled me down and pushed me against them, their grabby hands pulling on me and yanking me towards them, their grip was strong and left my muscles aching.

Suddenly I felt as one grabbed ahold of me and dragged me somewhere away from the other five men who finally stopped and just simply stood there, I screamed and yelled, cried and begged, everything. Just to not go, maybe Bill would change his mind, right?

The guard stopped and turned around to look at me, lust and anger stirred in his eyes before a heavy hand landed across my face the stinging pain making me let out a cry. "Shut the hell up you stupid slut!" He scolded before yanking my wrist towards him.

-End Of Flashback-

We finally reached Mathew's office door, the large two wooden doors towered over me a sense of fear washing over me, I feared the fact that behind these wooden doors might be the one who would murder me, but now to think of it.

Is it even that bad? I mean I've suffered a lot lately, to much to the point I hardly know.

I feel a sense of loss and confusion, like I feel I don't belong here, on this earth.

**Haley Pov**

                      +August 21st 2009+
                                 ~12:30am~

"I love you Haley." Alexis whispered into my ear before pulling away to look at me our bare bodies making contact with each other as we now laid on the soft silky bed.
"I love you too Alexis..." I whispered before hugging her, I thought I had lost that feeling of love after I'd met Bill.
He had made me feel Love never existed though I adored him with my heart, even if I knew his belonged to someone else, someone far from me.

Suddenly the door burst open and Steven came inside making both me and Alexis pull the cover upon our bare bodies and that's when we noticed his face,  his face was filled with fright and anger, his hands were clenched up and something inside of me told me something was wrong, I didn't know why.

Until I realized why, Faith, the incident, Bill, Mathew.

"Alexis, Haley! Please hurry, Faith and Mathew are in his office and she's screaming and begging and I think he's doing something awful to her! Glass is breaking and I hear her voice trembling and.. just please come!!" Steven rumbled on urgently, concern grew in me and I quickly uncovered myself exposing my nude body but it didn't matter right now, Faith mattered to me more than embarrassment.

I quickly picked up my clothes and I started to quickly put it on when a gunshot was heard from down the hallway making everyone turn their heads to that direction.

"Faith..." I muttered my whole world felt like it was crumbling inside of me, I feared loosing her, she was my family, my sister and loosing her would be the last straw for me even if I had Alexis.

*****

I'm sorry if this is bad, I haven't written for a while now as you all know, I sincerely apologize for my absence on everything, I was I could make it up to y'all but sadly I am still going through difficulties though they weren't as bad as before and I can handle more than before now so I'm going to take it slow and upload at least 5 or 3 chapters a month for y'all though my niece, Priscilla will still be making the daily chapters, I just hope y'all aren't upset, anyways happy holidays my loves ...

- Caitlin❤️