Love Is Blue

The latter was thrown on the floor with a gentle thumb, an armful of a small body was placed in his arms. Immediately, Keigo's hands found themselves wrapping around him properly, giving him a sense of security, his magnificent crimson wings also ended up in the mix to wrap around the vulnerable kid.

Seeing the turn of events, Izuku took the chance and also properly settled his arms around the winged hero, he rested his head at the crook of the man's neck. Finally-- and finally after weeks, let himself rest. Hawks was strangely warm, not as much as Shouchan's left side, yet it comforted him the same way.

He suspected it must be because of Hawks' avian quirk. To reach such sky highs, the quirk should provide it's host with high temperature, unless he would end up freezes to death. The Winged Hero's winter clothes made sense, given to this theory; they were added to double insure to prevent such event. Izuku remembered the man's interview on his Quirk, he thought it's just wings -- his quirk. Yet it's obvious they're certainly not: his territorial behavior, the natural eye-marks, his more than normal curiosity, and now the high body temperature. They resulted on the man having an actual bird quirk -- possibly a Red-tailed Hawk. Or a breed of Falcon. Possibly a mix. Though Izuku couldn't help but to wonder, if it was possible that the man was a mix of more than these two birds, and not just birds of prey --

Izuku was snapped out of his head, when fingers started running through his black-green inky-looking hair. He now just realized the new position they were at: on their sides, Hawks was resting his face on his head, his head was ducked under the man's chin, his own cheek pressed on the blond's firm chest. Izuku blinked, he felt soft materials...When-when did they end up on a bed?! He stared up at one set of electrum half lidded eyes.

Back to Hawks, his eyes were starting to drift in, he blinked his eyes more than three times to not fall asleep over the mumbling. A soft, lazy and fond smile was plastered over his lips. Give it to Midoriya to come up with the most unique analysis of your quirk. He himself never put much thought on his quirk's origins.

One set of Emerald eyes looked up at him, the greent's face looked so rosy. Keigo couldn't help himself. He pecked the baby-faced hero on the cheek.

The blush he got was priceless. And more precious than that? It was the shyness.

The boy hid himself as much as he could on his chest. Refusing to look up. Adorable...

And if he felt a certain Erasure Hero's heated glare on himself, it didn't matter at all. Not at all.