Chapter 48

𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕. 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕.

 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕

Teegan's POV

The car ride was silent

The car ride was silent. Levi's red knuckles gripped the steering wheel angrily as he drove. His jaw clenched every so often, and he ran his hands through his hair at least five times. The waiter was thankfully alive, but he was rushed to the hospital after the manager apologized to us for the behavior of his staff. The manager apologized to us.. Right.. My brain was still having trouble processing...

Not only that, but I was trying to calm the dirty thoughts in my mind. My leg was crossed to alleviate the neediness between my legs, but I was so confused. He almost murdered a man, and for some sick and twisted reason.. he had never been so possessive, dominating, protective, or sexy than tonight. My cheeks went red as I tried to get rid of my sinful thoughts. I need a cold shower..

The car stopped on the side of the road, and I looked around, noticing it wasn't my apartment. The area we were in was quiet, with a few buildings that were closed and only a street light or two.

He parked the car and sighed. " Teegan, I'm sorry. " He spoke, and I felt my legs tighten slightly. Snap out of it, snap out of it.

" I fucking lost it in there.. and I'm sorry if I scared you or made you feel uncomfortable.. If you need me out of your life after this.. I wouldn't even blame you.. " He said, defeated, while rubbing his temples, and I rubbed my hand over my dress..

" Levi.. I'm sorry. " I began, and he remained silent, allowing me to continue.

" I.. I'm sorry for making you change so much about yourself just to be with me.. for making you feel unwanted or not enough.. for running away.. for everything. I'm happy you came to recognize your faults and got professional help with them.. but I'm sorry for leaving you to work on them by yourself and not being there to do it with you. " I replied softly, and he shushed me as he caressed my face.