16

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Harry, tell me again?" Monie asks, a few days later in the library as I read through a book.

Harry lifts his head up from his book. "' Come seek us where our voices sound.'"

A few days ago, Cedric told Harry and me how to find the clue for the next tournament, and with me being busy, Harry found it out for the both of us. The egg gives the clue when under water and now all we have to do is figure out what to do next.

"The Black Lake, that's obvious," I state and close my book as Monie shakes Ron awake.

"' An hour long you'll have to look.'"

"Again, obvious," Monie says as she stands beside me. "Though, admittedly, potentially problematic."

"' Potentially problematic'?" Harry exclaims and I sit up straighter. "When's the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?"

"Look, Harry, we can do this," she reassures him. "The four of us can figure it out."

"Yeah," I chime in. "The boys are searching too. We can do this."

"Hate to break up the skull session," Professor Moody says, and we all turn to look at him. "Professor McGonagall wants you two in her office," He looks at Monie and Ron as Harry stands up. "Not you, Potter, just Weasley, and Granger."

"But, sir, the second task is only hours away, and—"

"Exactly," He cuts her off. "Presumably Potter and Black are well prepared by now and could do it with a good night's sleep. Go. Now!"

Monie hesitates but she follows after Ron, leaving me and Harry with Moody as I start to close our books.

"Longbottom!" Moody shouts making me jump and then Neville walks over to us. "Why don't you help Potter and Black put these books back."

He then walks off, leaving us and I smile up at Neville.

"You know, if you're interested in plants, you'd be better off with Goshawk's Guide to Herbology," Neville tells us and points to a book. "Do you know there's a wizard in Nepal who's growing gravity-resistant trees?"

"Neville," Harry cuts him off. "No offense, but I really don't care about plants. Now, if there's a Tibetan turnip that will allow us to breathe underwater for an hour, then great. But otherwise—"

"That was rude," I glare at Harry and then turn back to Neville. "Sorry, Nev. We're just a bit nervous."

"I don't know about a turnip. But you could always use gillyweed," Neville tells us, and we both look at each other and then him.

"Where can we get it?" I ask and shoot up from my seat with Harry.

*:・゚✧*:・゚