10

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I walk down the corridor with Harry, noticing the badges being worn by other students that cheer on Cedric but mock Harry.

"You cheat, Potter," A random boy says to Harry as we walk past.

"He's not the only one," I snap, flipping the guy off before turning around. "I haven't heard anyone treat me the way they treat you. It's bullshit."

"It's because everyone is scared of Mattheo and his boys," Harry tells me, and I look at him in shock. "Everyone knows you're a part of his group and when you piss off someone in that group, you piss them all off."

"Bloody hell," I mumble.

I walk past a few Hufflepuffs into the courtyard but stop and turn around to see them blocking off Harry. I roll my eyes and shove them away. "Get a fucking life," I spit at them and drag Harry through.

We walk over to Cedric, laying back on a bench as his friends surround him. He notices us standing in front of him and quickly sits up with a smile toward me.

"Hey! Read the badge, Potter!" One of them mocks.

"Oh, piss off!" I snap at them, and they laugh.

"You're both—"

"Cut it," Cedric warns them, and they shut up.

"Can we have a word?" I ask Cedric and he stands up, giving me a nod.

He follows Harry and I to a more private area and Harry says, "Dragons. That's the first task."

"They've got one for each of us," I tell Cedric as he looks between us confused.

"Are you serious?" He asks us and we nod our heads. "And Fleur and Krum, do they--?"

"Yes," Harry cuts him off.

"Right," Cedric says, and Harry walks off, but he grabs his arm. "Hey, listen. About the badges. I've asked them not to wear them, but—"

"Don't worry about it," Harry says and walks off.

"It's a dick move," I tell Cedric as I face back to him. "Harry doesn't want this like you do. We both don't want this."

Cedric scratches the back of his head and sighs. "I know, Tina. I really have told them to stop wearing the badges."

"Well try harder. He doesn't deserve this," I gave him a sad smile and walk away.

"There's Potter. Cheat," I hear Crabbe say, making me halt and spot him with Draco in a tree.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Draco shouts and I groan, seeing Blaise and Enzo walking toward me. "My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament."

"What's Draco going on about?" Blaise asks me as he stops at my side with Enzo.

Draco jumps out of the tree with a bunch of his other friends, and I shove my bag into Blaise's chest. "I don't know but I'm not letting Harry put up with more of this shit."

Blaise and Enzo both try to convince me to leave it alone, but I stroll up to Draco. "Yeah? And what have you and your father bet on me?"

Draco freezes and curses to himself before looking at me. "Hey, cousin," he says innocently, and I cross my arms over my chest. "Father and I believe you will survive, don't worry."

"Just leave him alone, Draco. None of us needs this shit right now," I tell him and roll my eyes.

Draco looks behind him and nods his head. Crabbe and Goyle walk over to me and each of them grabs my arms, pulling me back. "Let go of me, assholes," I snap at them.

"Get your hands off her," Blaise tells them, his voice cold as death.

Both Crabbe and Goyle go pale, letting go of my arms and stepping back as Blaise and Enzo death-stare them, stepping to my side.

"My father thinks you won't last five minutes," Draco says to Harry and Blaise grabs my arm, keeping me in place while I glare at him.

"I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy," Harrys says, shoving back Draco, which takes me by surprise. "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic."

Harry turns around and starts to storm away but Draco takes out his wand and Blaise pulls me further back with him and Enzo.

"Oh, no, you don't, sonny!" Professor Moddy yells as Draco points his wand at Harry. Golden light blasts out of his wand and hits Draco, turning him into a white ferret.

I burst out laughing with Blaise and Enzo as Moody storms over to Harry. "That'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" Moody yells.

"What just happened?" Theo asks while laughing and I turn to see Mattheo beside him looking amused.

I stop laughing and smile. "I don't know but I need to learn that spell."

Moody starts to hover Draco up and down. "You stinking, cowardly, scummy—"

"Professor Moody!" Professor McGonagall exclaims while running toward them. "What are you doing?"

"Teaching," he tells her while still hovering Draco.

"Is that a—Is that a student?" She asks in disbelief.

"Technically, it's a ferret," he tells her and then stuffs Draco and Crabbe's pants as he starts screaming

I bend over laughing, grabbing onto Enzo's arm. "I'm gonna piss myself."

Draco crawls out from Crabbe's pants, and I stand up straight again, wiping the tears from under my eyes. He turns back into a human, looking around panicked.

"My father will hear about this!" My cousin shouts.

"Is that a threat?" Professor Moody asks and starts to chase him around a tree. "Is that a threat?"

Draco runs over to us and starts to hide behind my back making Mattheo grab my arm and pull me to his side. Draco runs away yelling and we all watch.

"That was the funniest thing I've seen in weeks," Blaise says and we all nod agreeing.