one.

third person's point of view

"i will do it."

the three of them are now inside the company's meeting room as rain's father, the chairman, called him and his mom to discuss something very important.

surprised gasps and silent sniffs were heard from his parents as the omega spoke.

the head alpha of the family who's sitting on his swivel chair, elbows on top of the glass table, and hands clasp together suddenly stood up. "no, my dear. you don't have to. everything's going to be okay. our family will be okay. i will handle this matter, darling. don't—"

"i already made up my mind, appa," rain says as he looked back at his dad with determined eyes, yet the old man knew him better. there was a glint of fear behind his son's strong willingness. "i will do this for our family. i know the truth, you don't have to hide it from me. i know the reason why you called us here. our businesses.. are in the verge of bankruptcy, right?"

the alpha was too ashamed to look at his son right now. his darling son has always been a smart one— smart enough to notice the slightest of changes in their company. he could only sigh. "i was right," rain whispered to himself. "which is why appa, please.. just let me do this. i know he's the only one who could help us! your so-called business partners left us after knowing the news, so let me do it.. jebal (please)."

rain begged his father while his eomma just sobbed harder by his request. he knows he is making a very hard and risky decision for himself and his future but for his family, he'll do anything it takes to save them and the company that his appa worked so hard to build throughout the years.

and, that is why when he heard from his eomma that one of their top investors, the Tempest & Co.'s owner presented to help them by offering to arrange a marriage between his alpha son and the Lees' omega heir, rain didn't think twice and agreed.

besides that, rain knew the alpha and met him before already in the university he's studied in. phayu was one of the hotshots in Yonsei University and is regarded as the Business Management course's God. which is why despite phayu being the notorious mafia leader, it was enough for rain to trust him to be his alpha and husband.

rain's father walked up towards him and pulled the young omega into a tight hug. he's feeling guilty of the responsibility that he gave his son to shoulder as he blames himself for his own incompetence. with a heavy heart, he asked, "are you sure about this, varain?"

"yes, appa. i am a hundred percent ready and sure."

and that is how varain lee, an omega who was once a part of a chaebol family in South Korea, becomes the bride of Thailand's infamous Tempest mafia leader, phayu sermsongwittaya as they both got wedded a week after rain's biggest decision for his life.

except, rain didn't really feel like a bride at all.

rain has readied himself for his alpha ever since he took the risk and married him. their wedding took place at Bangkok and rain moved in with the alpha right after.

he knows that as phayu's wife, he has to spend their wedding night with him. however, up until now, the alpha still hasn't touched him as phayu refused to consummate the marriage. the alpha doesn't even want to stay in the same bed as rain's. based on the omega's observation, phayu patiently waits for him to fall asleep before lying down on the other side of the bed and scoots near its edge. if not for the alpha's pleasant and calm smell whenever he's near rain, the omega would think that phayu is actually disgusted by him.