Mrs Rajput!

As the tour of the Rajput mansion ended alongside Mrs Rajput herself. The ending of the trip around the house wasn't as interesting as the siblings expected, especially Vaishnavi.

During the whole tour, Mrs Rajput was talking but only to Vaishnavi. And there, sitting on the couch on the grand balcony along with elders, she felt inferior. She first assumed the conversation would be between Anushka and Mrs Pooja Rajput, Queen of the Rajputana Empire.

But her imagination of being alone and enjoying silently was scattered into pieces when the 40 years old lady came by her side and started introducing herself, "Oh my goodness! Such a fine work of art it is. Did you decide it?" The noble lady asked, tracing the line of the dress on Vaishnavi's shoulder, making her a little uncomfortable. 

"Yes, Ranisa." She answered in a little voice, her head lowered. Not able to find any more words to respond, her reply fell short in front of the Queen.

"You are such a cultured girl, well-spoken. But, I don't like a thing about you." The woman in a royal blue saree expressed finding another reason to make the young girl talk.

"May I ask what made you feel offended? I may ask for" In full preparation, she asked and was going to apologize, but Pooja spoke in between, "This! This behaviour of yours." She stopped in between while Vaishnavi ceased her brows in confusion. 

Did she do something to offend the person? The mid-aged lady spoke again. "What is the need to be so formal and noble speaking?" Hearing the question, Vaishnavi can't help but look at her elder sister for help. But guess what? She just shrugged, letting the girl be on her own to solve the problem.

"What's wrong with my behaviour? Isn't this the curriculum?" Vaishnavi mumbled to herself, but the sharp-eared lady beside her listened to the casual sentence and was a bit disappointed. 

But assuming that Vaishnavi still needed to get comfortable with them, Pooja let her go while crackling a small laugh.

"Don't be worked up. Let this matter slide. And- Ooow! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Pooja, Pooja Rajput. And don't go with these formal naming. Just call me buddy or something, but not those formals." All three kids looked at her with slightly wide eyes as she said the sentence.

"But being in the Indian culture, we should respect our elders, Aunty. I hope you don't have any problem with being called Aunty." Anushka spoke, and immediately Pooja got a bad image of her to be speaking, instead of Vaishnavi. Seeing her as an opportunity snatcher, not as an elder sister trying to ease her little sister's uneasiness.

Seeing the expression of the lady in front of her Vaishnavi quickly added, "Didi is right, Aunty." Hearing the word Didi, Pooja stopped in her tracks and turned to look at them.

"Vaishnavi, are you the youngest child?" The question sounded as if she didn't know at all. In response, the girl nodded, confused. 

"And what is your name?" Mrs Rajput pointed towards Anushka, and her gaze flickered between the two girls in front of her. 

"Anushka Rathore." She said with a sense of authority in her voice, proud of her name. But not forgetting to maintain composure in front of adults.

"Ooh." Only this left Pooja's mouth as she turned silent for a moment and then spoke in a firmer voice, "Dining area is that side on the last left down the hall." And after nodding towards the direction. Leaving the trio confused by the sudden change in her behaviour.

"What's with her?" Rohan, who have been silent the whole time, finally spoke but instantly regretted it when he heard his twin say, "What are you doing? We are in their territory."