HALLOWEEN PARTY !

IMAGINE NAME: Halloween
WARNINGS: Creepy man, fluff, kissing, underage drinking, sickness, violence
MOOD: Scared, happy, concerned, angry
AGE: 17
Enjoy !

I SAT ON THE UNCOMFORTABLE red couch that was placed in the middle of the living room, holding a red cup filled with lemonade. The music was loud, people were dancing everywhere, and you could see many people openly making out. People everywhere reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. I felt uncomfy. I didn't want to be here in the first place. But of course, my boyfriend, Mason Thames just had to drag me along with him. He begged and begged for me to go, considering I never really go out and do stuff like this, so I eventually had to agree.

Mason and I were matching Halloween costumes, because it's a Halloween party. He was a vampire, while I was the helpless victim.

~ THE OUFITS ~

I LIKED THE COSTUME, a lot

I LIKED THE COSTUME, a lot. It was so cute, and definitely worth the money I had to spend for it. Mason was playing ping-pong in the other room, and he had invited me to come with. But I stayed behind, since I didn't want to awkwardly just stand there watching them. Although I feel like I should've just went with him instead, because sitting on the couch feels more awkward. I sigh, chugging the last bit of my lemonade down and getting up to refill the cup. I walked into the kitchen, going over to the drinks; my face scrunching up as I looked at the alcohol. I never liked drinking. I knew it was bad for you, and it just didn't seem appealing to me. Not to mention the aftertaste and aftereffects it had.

Suddenly, I see my boyfriend trodding up to me with a concerned look on his face. "I thought I lost you!" Mason exclaimed, hugging me from behind. I laughed softly, and looked up to him. "I just went to go refill my lemonade, is all." I whispered, but it was loud enough for just Mason to hear. I smile and fill my cup up with lemonade and set it down on the counter for a moment. "C'mere." Mason said, grabbing my waist and pulling me over to this dark hallway that was right by the kitchen. I could barely see his face, but I could tell he was grinning. "I'm going to go to the bathroom, and you stay right here. Mkay?" Mason told me. "Mkay." I nodded, and Mason let go of me, giving a quick kiss on my temple, then going over to the bathroom that was more down the hallway. I sigh, and go back to the kitchen to grab my lemonade.