HICKEY !

IMAGINE NAME: Hickey
WARNINGS: Fluff, Angst, Kissing, Mason
being mad
MOOD: Happy, Angry, Annoyed
AGE: 15-16
Enjoy !

~ 3rd Person ~

Y/N INVITED MASON over to hangout, bake cookies, maybe go shopping? Anyway, she hasn't seen him in about a month and she missed him so much. He's been extremely busy with all this filming that he has no time to see her or do anything. Y/n wanted to have a fun time but she also needed to post on her YouTube... so, she thought of an idea.

"Hey guys! Welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel, it's Y/n Y/l/n here, and today, I'm going to be pranking my boyfriend, Mason Thames." Y/n says, smiling at the camera. "For this video I'm going to be pranking Mason, which I think you could already tell by the title.." y/n laughed nervously. "Basically I'm gonna prank him by having a hickey on my neck, and yes, I know it sounds wrong but just hear me out. I think it'll be funny, and once I tell him it's a prank he wont care.. I think?" Y/n says, a bit nervous. "Anyway, basically I'm gonna put some like, makeup? On my neck, I don't know yet. I'm worried that he might try and wipe it off immediately and I don't want that, so—" Y/n thought for a minute, trying to think of what she could do.

"I could actually burn myself with a curling iron..." y/n said, putting her hand on her mouth, as if she was thinking. "Nah, that'll hurt too much and I'm not in the mood to be in pain today." Y/n said, truthfully. "Uhh... I guess I'll just have to do the makeup." Y/n sighed, hoping that Mason won't try and rub it off. Maybe if she uses a bunch of setting spray?

Y/n walked into her bathroom with the camera, setting it up then grabbing a bunch of makeup pallets to do the makeup on her neck. "Alright, so I have the supplies and I have to go quick because he's coming in 20 minutes."
Y/n says, grabbing the makeup pallet and putting some purple, red, and a hint of black on it aswell. Y/n mixed it together, making it look realistic. "Okay, I think this looks real enough.." y/n says, inspecting the 'hickey'.

She showed the camera the hickey and stuff, feeling proud of herself as it actually looked real. "Okay, so now I'm gonna set the camera up and wait for him to get here!" Y/n smiled brightly, grabbing the camera and running downstairs with it. She placed the camera on the TV stand thingy, hiding the camera behind the TV, trying to make the camera not look noticeable. Once Y/n got it at the right angle, she scooted back and bent down so you could see her face. "Alright, so Mason is gonna be here in like 12 minutes so I'm just gonna wait until he gets here and hopefully he'll notice and not rub the makeup off."
Y/n says as she backed up and sat on the couch, playing on her phone, waiting for Mason.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"It's time guys!" Y/n whisper yelled, running up to the door and swinging it open. "Hi, mase!" Y/n says, happily, pulling him into a tight hug. Her hair was currently covering her neck, but soon enough Mason would notice.

"Hey, Y/nnnn." Mason said, dragging out the last letter for her name, smiling and hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much." Mason says, in a low, sweet voice, squeezing y/n. "I missed you too. Now, come on, let's watch a movie!" Y/n says, breaking the hug and grinning. Y/n dragged Mason to the living room, her neck still being covered by her hair. The two sit down on the couch and grab a blanket, snuggling up close together, turning on the TV. "What movie should we watch?" Y/n asked, resting her head on his shoulder. "Uhhh... how about Orphan? Wait- let's watch The Sandlot!" Mason said, seeming pretty excited about wanting to watch The Sandlot. (If u haven't seen that movie go watch it right now or else🥰🔫) "Alright, let's watch The Sandlot. I haven't seen it in awhile anyways." Y/n says, shrugging.